Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious south park promotes the redpill

"when her looks started to fade"

Huge cope, even when that happens women still have infinite smv and still have 0 self awareness

"that work is gonna pay off"

Cope the subhuman is doomed

"he's a total douche"

As if chad cares. If anything he embraces it

"It's the beautiful kids who are cursed"

Not by any metric

Huge cope, even when that happens women still have infinite smv and still have 0 self awareness
Only a cuck would be in a committed relationship with an old used whore. So their relationship market value decreases.

"he's a total douche"

Not by any metric
holy fuck I remember watching and never realized how bullshit this was.

south park is blackpilled in some aspects but not in this episode

holy fuck I remember watching and never realized how bullshit this was.

The one blackpilled truth in this clip is that good looking guys don't have to try

Brootal kikepill. They said Kyle is ugly because he is a Jew, and that wasn't an accident.
@Uglymuggly @BenBerger @kikecel

"he's a total douche"

Not by any metric
100% true.

I'm ugly as shit AND I have no character, no talents whatsoever. Nothing. I am cursed.

Ugly people will work hard and build character and for what purpose, how will it pay off? Meanwhile Chad and Stacies are put on pedestal and will have their non-existent characters respected and appreciated more by everyone just because of their looks.

3rtqVWk

Just work hard all your life bro, it builds character bro. Being Chad and Stacy isn't great cause it doesn't last forever bro (just during the most important years of your life, but it's ok cause when they're old they'll have slightly worse lives).

@Edmund_Kemper You'll hate this south park clip.
Just work hard all your life bro, it builds character bro. Being Chad and Stacy isn't great cause it doesn't last forever bro (just during the most important years of your life, but it's ok cause when they're old they'll have slightly worse lives).

South park actually pointed out its trash and looks are everything. Just be 40 and then be interesting lmao. Who wants to wait until theyre 40? Just work from below the ladder and endure torture near challenges. Youth and beauty are everything. Almost all older people are uninteresting and most people dont give afuck if youre a 40 year old subhuman who can play an instrument, enduring hardships actually doesnt automatically make you stronger. And they scar you anyways.

South Park is normie af.
The shit said in that show is laughed at by both normie conservatives and liberals alike. It's become stale just like how everyone and their grandmothers curses these days and cursing is no longer that much of a statement.

No, it's old so I think they're serious, or trying to brainwash cuckcels.
the comments section... holy shit its copemaxxers everywhere

no message or theme in south park can be taken seriously because the show contradicts itself all the time just for the sake of it.