Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South Korea's record low fertility rate to fall even further in 2024

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★

Lol. The fertility rate of South Korea to begin with is 0.86 which is unimaginably low. For reference you need the fertility rate to be 2.1 for a nation to be able to sustain itself.

(meaning on an average every woman should have at bare minimum two kids )

This number is going to fall to 0.65 in 2024 lol

Other countries are also facing ageing population, but the impact is countered by immigration. The situation is stark in South Korea and China because they have avoided mass immigration to solve their working age population issues.

The low fertility rate and ageing population will also cast a shadow on South Korea's national security as less and less men will be available to join the military.

This is what you get when you give women the option to work and get outside of houses
They refuse to have children pushing the whole nation in doom just to be able to fuck Chad and lead materialistic lives

Tumblr 7a7ead2b00aa5827f83eb850cf4088e7 b4468fee 1280

A culture consisting entirely of chang worship will lead to this, much deserved for their faggoted government
meh they worship whites more than they worship Chang's tbh

But yes if Western nations are at lookism level 10 then the Koreans are at lookism level 100

Japan should conquer them once again

we can wish for world of doom all we want tbh, but nothing gonna happen when it does itd be too late for us to enjoy any benefit, only later generation can enjoy the change if there will ever be any its brutal man

we can wish for world of doom all we want tbh, but nothing gonna happen when it does itd be too late for us to enjoy any benefit, only later generation can enjoy the change if there will ever be any its brutal man
yeah it's not like they are going to go extinct by tomorrow. The actual real consequences of low birthrates around the world would reveal themselves starting from 2050.

I will be in my late 40s by then n hardly care

Lol. The fertility rate of South Korea to begin with is 0.86 which is unimaginably low. For reference you need the fertility rate to be 2.1 for a nation to be able to sustain itself.

Other countries are also facing ageing population, but the impact is countered by immigration. The situation is stark in South Korea and China because they have avoided mass immigration to solve their working age population issues.

The low fertility rate and ageing population will also cast a shadow on South Korea's national security as less and less men will be available to join the military.

This is what you get when you give women the option to work and get outside of houses
They refuse to have children pushing the whole nation in doom just to be able to fuck Chad and lead materialistic lives
Gooks could better adapt inside a literal black hole than with yellowcunts.
Fear the yellow hole.

yeah it's not like they are going to go extinct by tomorrow. The actual real consequences of low birthrates around the world would reveal themselves starting from 2050.

I will be in my late 40s by then n hardly care
it just sad man i wanna cry, we cant change anything. we truely live in era of doom

We need to go back.

Vote conservative politicians who are anti abortion and anti contraceptives, promote religion, boycott feminist brands, boycott feminist movies and games.

very good less subhuman males will be born,It should be Illegal for subhumans people to have kids

I wouldn't care even if the government decides to replace us into another SEA subhumans. JUST DON'T SPEND A SINGLE FUCKING PENNY FOR DENSE FOIDS AND NORMIES. That's the all i want.

We need to go back.

Vote conservative politicians who are anti abortion and anti contraceptives, promote religion, boycott feminist brands, boycott feminist movies and games.
kick the j00s, stop their banking system and all will turn around/

Imagine not forcing women to breed when your population is literally going extinct :feelskek: so fucking cucked man.

the north will out-populate the south again in a few decades, srs

Good! Korea is a soulless modern hellscape with extremist levels of lookism injected into every facet of their culture. I like how everyone says Korea has the lowest fertility rate because muh "women are concerned about their career advancement" and muh "women are scared of the financial cost of raising children" despite 90% of South Korean foids exclusively considering higher social status and financial prospects when choosing a spouse.

They need to stop worshipping white cocku