Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News South Korea's fertility rate is falling drastically.

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1762681853385826320

Industrialization condemns all countries to the same fate, namely demographic decline, degeneration, hypersexualization and growing inequality.
When you remove all self-esteem and future prospects from an individual, he becomes lethargic, a being who has bartered his soul to maintain his comfortable lifestyle while enriching corporations.

Screenshot 2024 03 01 12 21 50 448 edit combravebrowser

Of course, in the comments, normies blame patriarchy, whereas this phenomenon mainly affects countries that promote women's rights and feminism. It's these deadly ideologies that are poisoning the brains of young people, driving them to emancipate themselves and consume all the pleasures offered by the market economy. There's no benefit for foids in building a family life with a sub-5 when they can get their daily Chang cock by using dating apps.

I hope the honorable Kim Jong Un sends a nuclear missile and invades this country.
TARTHGY424CCGHD5F3G5QWU6HQ

View: https://youtu.be/PW1ca9BBz_E?feature=shared

They will have to import curries otherwise no money for chink boomers and healthcare

View: https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1762681853385826320

Industrialization condemns all countries to the same fate, namely demographic decline, degeneration, hypersexualization and growing inequality.
When you remove all self-esteem and future prospects from an individual, he becomes lethargic, a being who has bartered his soul to maintain his comfortable lifestyle while enriching corporations.

View attachment 1077568
Of course, in the comments, normies blame patriarchy, whereas this phenomenon mainly affects countries that promote women's rights and feminism. It's these deadly ideologies that are poisoning the brains of young people, driving them to emancipate themselves and consume all the pleasures offered by the market economy. There's no benefit for foids in building a family life with a sub-5 when they can get their daily Chang cock by using dating apps.

I hope the honorable Kim Jong Un sends a nuclear missile and invades this country.
View attachment 1077574

View: https://youtu.be/PW1ca9BBz_E?feature=shared

What womens rights does to a planet

No wonder men are giving up, They are told they are worthless by society and that their only purpose is to work, Without motivation they will check out of society, Live off grid or join the NEETbuxx wagon, I quit working because its no point for me, I thought i was gonna have a family, Thanks to females rights to suck 1000ds of dicks and not settle for a man and this hypergamy bullshit, Im stuck single while 20% of the men gets the 80%.

Thanks for revealing female hypergamy, Its all over.

They will have to import curries otherwise no money for chink boomers and healthcare
I think that today's politicians are faced with a dilemma: they know that if they adopt the same immigration policy as the West, they will end up sacrificing their national security, but at the same time their countries are facing a demographic crisis and there will be economic consequences.

I think at some point no country will be spared by liberalism, the world will be multipolar, without borders and with a common culture.

No wonder men are giving up, They are told they are worthless by society and that their only purpose is to work, Without motivation they will check out of society, Live off grid or join the NEETbuxx wagon, I quit working because its no point for me, I thought i was gonna have a family, Thanks to females rights to suck 1000ds of dicks and not settle for a man and this hypergamy bullshit, Im stuck single while 20% of the men gets the 80%.

Exactly , i'm NEETmaxxing too. I don't want to contribute to this fucked up World.

Fuck its over for them not even japan has it this bad

They will have to import curries
No they won't do that, infact they are racist towards Indians. Japanese on other hand are friendly with India. This is way Japan is developing while Korea is not.