Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Korean students forced to date because of low birth rates EVERYONE GTFIH - STATE MANDATED GF SOON JFL

Wonder if we could get that if moved there. prob not. At least ricecels have a future.

Doing some semi mass tag for once, you have to see this

@shii410 @BITG @Mainländer @ShadowTheEdgehog @Transcended Trucel @ionlycopenow @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @anon1822
@AnonAutist @IncelCream @ReturnOfSaddam @LOLI BREEDING @gymletethnicel @Tenshi
Absolutely based ricecels. Government state mandated girl friends not far tbhtbh

PUBLISHED: 15:46, Sun, Nov 19, 2017 | UPDATED: 17:15, Sun, Nov 19, 2017

i think no one likes korea apart from kpop fans .most koreans seem to hate that they live in korea.
I wish the Western world hated Korea more, all of my based Japancels are hating on Korea everyday which is hilarious to me

I wish the Western world hated Korea more, all of my based Japancels are hating on Korea everyday which is hilarious to me
Why do some Japanese hate Koreans? Koreans are closest related to Japanese people, so you'd think that they would have some bond or something.

Trust me there will be enough gatekeeping to make sure it Chang only.

Not happening in the west

Lifefuel, now when will this happen in burgerland ?
it won't, burgers will import people from all over the world instead of fixing their problems

This is kinda worthless tbh. Are the foids forced to have kids? If not, then this does nothing.
Honestly sounds terrible if you're an incel.
Nothing more shitty than a foid being forced to interact with you when she clearly doesn't want to, bad experience for both parties.
Yeah. I've often compared the state mandated gf bullshit to state sponsored prostitutes. Some guys just don't understand that though. They want the validation from a foid, not just sex. Government girlfriends won't do that for you.

Why do some Japanese hate Koreans? Koreans are closest related to Japanese people, so you'd think that they would have some bond or something.
History - Koreans feel they were brutalised and exploited by the Japanese and there is a long history of territory swapping hands. Both countries have fought numerous wars. Plenty of times I'm sure Koreans got the upper hand and slaughtered Japs.

Kind of like France vs England with a whole lot of extra animosity.

Some of the attrocities against Koreans were pretty recent like in the war with "comfort women" and such. Recently a lot of this has been stirred up by Chinese black propaganda and intelligence operations. Trying to get Japan and Korea at each others throats instead of Chinas which is a much bigger threat to both countries.

But yeah. Most Asian countries hate each other. Vietnam and Korea hate each other.

I wish I was Korean

Many young people have given up on courtship, wedlock and childbirth because of economic pressures such as housing costs, unemployment and tuition fees.
this fucking cope every time I die :lul::lul::lul::kys: when will these fucks realize that the birthrates are shit because their foids are massive sluts and they won't fuck their incels :feelskek:
article is cool I guess but we're long ways off
South-Korean-teenagers-881593.jpg

:forcedsmile:

STUDENTS at two South Korean universities are being offering courses that make it mandatory for them to date their classmates as the country battles to reverse one of the lowest birth rates in the world.

this will help set up korean girls with beta bux BF/husband who will care for chad's children

Why does Korea and Vietnam hate eachother? Both countries are separated by China, thousand of miles apart.
Apologies. I typed Korea when I meant to type China.

I don't know about Korean-Vietnam relations. Probably not to bad because Vietnam's government are very pragmatic.

this fucking cope every time I die :lul::lul::lul::kys: when will these fucks realize that the birthrates are shit because their foids are massive sluts and they won't fuck their incels :feelskek:
article is cool I guess but we're long ways off

:forcedsmile:
Boomers assume younger people must be spergs or lazy morons jfl, they really think it's that simple

Noooooo, you are extremely wrong, Japanese people HATE Koreans especially Zainichi, if you don't know what you are talking about don't assume things like that

Something is our rulers need people to rule over, to pay taxes, to make corporate profits on and to charge bank interest to.

As being a ruler of some ghost town isn't very fun. And you can't collect taxes to pay for millions of government employees if those taxpayers people don't exist.

The rulers will use whatever force necessary to make sure they are still the rulers and get ample tax revenues. Even if using that force goes against every single ideological argument and 'constitutional' argument they made over the last 50 years.

Women will whine about it, then women will go along once the guns are brandished and a few examples made. Then it will become the new normal and women will attack anyone who doesn't support the new policies.

Doing some semi mass tag for once, you have to see this

@shii410 @BITG @Mainländer @ShadowTheEdgehog @Transcended Trucel @ionlycopenow @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @anon1822
@AnonAutist @IncelCream @ReturnOfSaddam @LOLI BREEDING @gymletethnicel @Tenshi

just be tall (and asian) striking again
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Guy looks Incel

Lifefuel for inklers, suifuel for Stacy and Chang, @pp183 LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

Won't work, it'll be a relationship in name only, the woman will get the "bf" to simp for her but no intimacy.

WHERE'S MY COURSE ON DATING?? FUCK :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Edit: This was 2017. Was the course a success?
I think not, sadly.
Most foids must have said it was inappropriate.

FUCKING OVER AGAIN CAN'T EVEN BE BORN IN SOUTH KOREA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

when i went to korea for summer study, the university assigned a foid doumi (helper) to me. they had a checkbox asking if you wanted a foid helper or a man to guide you on a tour through the uni and i picked girl. she gave me a shitty tour of the facilities and then ghosted me when i asked her to take me to a pharmacy for sleeping pills. then she apologized profusely and i never contacted her again because i felt scorned.

the point of this story is, even if the school assigns you a gf, if she thinks you are ugly, she will only do the bare minimum to pass the class and not have sex with you. as a result, i doubt this kind of program will have an effect on birth rate.

I can barely stomach paying for it, let alone state mandated.

Noooooo, you are extremely wrong, Japanese people HATE Koreans especially Zainichi, if you don't know what you are talking about don't assume things like that
What do you mean? I basically asked why some Japanese hate Koreans, I didn't assume anything. Also, when I said closest related I meant genetically, if that's what the misunderstanding is.

No fucking way

What do you mean? I basically asked why some Japanese hate Koreans, I didn't assume anything. Also, when I said closest related I meant genetically, if that's what the misunderstanding is.
Im sorry I was a little pissed off the time I wrote that response, real life stuff got me mad, I just assumed you were calling me a liar or disputing me for some reason

Reminds me of the Japanese politician who proposed to give out free condoms with holes in them :feelskek:

Asian governments and their helpless attempts at response to the low birthrates are so hilarious it's sad.

What you think is going to happen: everyone is forced to pair off and date, giving incels a chance
What is actually going to happen: women who get paired off with incels do the bare minimum requirements (which of course isn't going to give an incel ANY positive experiences) to pass, while they also use it as an excuse to have sex with any and all chads they are paired off with.
The blackpill is law. The only way to stop hypergamy at this point is enforced monogamy.