Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Korean students forced to date because of low birth rates EVERYONE GTFIH - STATE MANDATED GF SOON JFL

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

STUDENTS at two South Korean universities are being offering courses that make it mandatory for them to date their classmates as the country battles to reverse one of the lowest birth rates in the world.

Holy shit it's actually happening

WHERE'S MY COURSE ON DATING?? FUCK :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Edit: This was 2017. Was the course a success?

Based, lifefuel for koreancels :feelsokman::dab:that must be done everywhere

South-Korean-teenagers-881593.jpg

just be tall (and asian) striking again
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

lifefuel for ricecels

Turn koreancels back into men + abandon corporate slavery + revoke foids rights = problem solved

Doing some semi mass tag for once, you have to see this

@shii410 @BITG @Mainländer @ShadowTheEdgehog @Transcended Trucel @ionlycopenow @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @anon1822
@AnonAutist @IncelCream @ReturnOfSaddam @LOLI BREEDING @gymletethnicel @Tenshi

Lifefuel, now when will this happen in burgerland ?

Truly insane countries will actually have to turn to this

@shii410 @BITG @Mainländer @ShadowTheEdgehog @Transcended Trucel @ionlycopenow @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @anon1822

brb asianmaxxing and going to korea

thoughts @waste matter

Have SJWs commented on this yet??

I can understand why birth rates are low in the west. A lot of White foids are financially self-sufficient. Also most White foids seem to only want above average White guys in terms of looks, money, and status. They will occasionally date mid to low tier White males but never settle. Rarely will they settle for ANY ethnic males no matter what. They would rather live lonely single lives than settle with ethnic males. White males WILL however settle for ethnic females particularly Asian females but you do see them occasionally dating Indian, Latina, and Black females.

Now low birth rates in East Asia? Only thing that can explain it is East Asian women's aspirations and hopes of someday obtaining a foreign White male for dating, sex, marriage, and children. They have such low self-esteem (as an in-built default mentality, even in East Asia for fucks sake!) that they don't want full blooded Asian looking children from Asian men so a lot of them stave off getting into relationships/marriage altogether (AND THIS IS IN EAST ASIA ROFL!).

Also of course, many East Asian women are more than economically self-sufficient.

Last edited:
All memes aside I don't see this having any impact, women have too many options and can't pair bond anymore.
But at least the problem is being addressed, that alone is a step forward

Lifefuel for @epillepsy

Lifefuel for @epillepsy
it sure is, except for i'm not in korea, i don't go to either of those two universities, and i am so far past college age that i have one foot in the grave.
otherwise, agreed.

I hope South Korea dies I hate that country

@TheSecondComing thoughts?

:feelsgah:Didn't think the government would ever pull some shit like this but desperate times call for desperate measures.

When will it be out turns to have state mandated gfs? The West is also experiencing something similar (our birth rates are declining quickly too) but not to the same severity I don't think. Nonetheless it's lifefuel to know that if it ever gets this bad the government can literally force girls to date you JFL

Didn't read. Do they make the classes 50/50 male/female? Is everyone mandated to date one and only one person? Because otherwise incels are going to be left out.
My suspicion is the foids who get to choose last will outright refuse dating unattractive guys. This is jfl. No way this could work.

View attachment 384859
:feelsgah:Didn't think the government would ever pull some shit like this but desperate times call for desperate measures.

When will it be out turns to have state mandated gfs? The West is also experiencing something similar (our birth rates are declining quickly too) but not to the same severity I don't think. Nonetheless it's lifefuel to know that if it ever gets this bad the government can literally force girls to date you JFL
Sadly it was only 2 colleges. But the fact that this thing was even a thing is kinda big because they're finally talking this massive issue

Inb4 foids roping kek.

They'll end up making fun of incels, gossiping and spreading rumors behind their backs. While Chads get easy pussy.

Now low birth rates in East Asia? Only thing that can explain it is East Asian women's aspirations and hopes of someday obtaining a foreign White male for dating, sex, marriage, and children. They have such low self-esteem (as an in-built default mentality, even in East Asia for fucks sake!) that they don't want full blooded Asian looking children from Asian men so a lot of them stave off getting into relationships/marriage altogether (AND THIS IS IN EAST ASIA ROFL!).
Asians are fucked tbh.
It's especially important for East Asians to keep their foids in the kitchen without rights, since their brains work more like a program. Less emotions
East Asians typically score low in empathy out of all other races.

Sadly it was only 2 colleges. But the fact that this thing was even a thing is kinda big because they're finally talking this massive issue
Yeah. It definitely shows they are aware of it and actually want to fix it to a certain extent. I assumed most people in power just wouldn't care much about a low birth rate issue even if it's also contributing to an inceldom problem but I guess they do care if it means society will crumble in on itself decades into the future because of it

Don't even think anything of this sort will happen in the jewified western world (that includes EE and Middle Earth as well).

Honestly sounds terrible if you're an incel.
Nothing more shitty than a foid being forced to interact with you when she clearly doesn't want to, bad experience for both parties.

Honestly sounds terrible if you're an incel.
Nothing more shitty than a foid being forced to interact with you when she clearly doesn't want to, bad experience for both parties.
Realistically at best a foid will go on a date with a subhuman and make him pay for the food

Holy shit it's actually happening

Lifefuel, now when will this happen in burgerland ?

Plot twist: Men need a certain height or taller for these courses

do not get your hopes up

They'll end up making fun of incels, gossiping and spreading rumors behind their backs. While Chads get easy pussy.

It'll eventually happen.

Asians are fucked tbh.

East Asians typically score low in empathy out of all other races.
THIS! The key word is empathy when it comes to East Asians (or lack thereof).

The same brutal cut throat East Asian mentality that made it possible for us to rapidly catch up with the west, is the same cause for our downfall.

Our women (shameless noodlewhores) seem to REALLY enjoy being easy sluts to non-Asian men and are even proud of it. They really are quite sadistic. It is their way of being cut throat (because they are emancipated and have economic power). Whereas our way of being cutt throat is being emotionless STEM-maxxing automatons focused on bringing honor to the family and advancing the nation.

Last edited: