Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal South Korea is a no go zone

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8MyUkkB/

The guy at the end can't get a job because of his looks alone, dispite going through the rigorous academic circles and being qualified. Also it sound like hell on earth having to do all that work just to get a job

Last edited:
slave race, you know, things shouldn't be like that

Time to make a pact with a demon, helped me in this case

Their TFR is 0.84. Ultimate incel country

Korean males have a rat race just to be a slave

Meanwhile Korean foids get plastic surgery and use massive amounts of make-up, then the world worships them for making shitty music

People in the West love Korea because they only pay attention to the foids and Chads of the country, not to the rest

@mcmoohyun Is this true ? Mofos really look for attractiveness this much ? It's a wonder SK is even functioning if true.

@mcmoohyun Is this true ? Mofos really look for attractiveness this much ? It's a wonder SK is even functioning if true.
It's like 50/50. I've also been through those processes; going to school at 7:30 and stay there till 22:00 to study. They're almost forcing it. But yeah there are so many 'losers' in this country and they have their own life as well. Society is such a rat race which is demanding for every people but everybody has their own ways to cope

Last edited:
It's like 50/50. I've also been through those process; going to school at 7:30 and stay there till 22:00 to study. They're almost forcing it. But yeah there are so many 'losers' in this country and they have their own life as well. Society is such a rat race which is demanding for every people but everybody has their own ways to cope
I can't understand how some guys over your country haven't gone into a knife rampage yet.

Korean males have a rat race just to be a slave

Meanwhile Korean foids get plastic surgery and use massive amounts of make-up, then the world worships them for making shitty music

People in the West love Korea because they only pay attention to the foids and Chads of the country, not to the rest
This

koreaboo retards will even deny the fact only top 10% of male are the Changs they're dreaming of and rest of them are subhuman inkwells.

I can't understand how some guys over your country haven't gone into a knife rampage yet.
There have been some these days. Numbers of Korean inkwells are going ER, and still upcoming :feelshmm:

Don't go to any ethnic country. Even the once that seem to be "developed"

It's like 50/50. I've also been through those process; going to school at 7:30 and stay there till 22:00 to study. They're almost forcing it. But yeah there are so many 'losers' in this country and they have their own life as well. Society is such a rat race which is demanding for every people but everybody has their own ways to cope
Brutal Oriental Educationpill. I also study from 8 in the morning all the way till 5, your 7:30 to 22:00 seems like absolute ERfuel though. Mothafucka is this supposed to be school or a fucking wagecuck job ? This is one of the reasons I think Easterners have weakened bodies than Westerners. How will our bodies develope when he sit around for nearly 8 hours each day since childhood.

Brutal Oriental Educationpill. I also study from 8 in the morning all the way till 5, your 7:30 to 22:00 seems like absolute ERfuel though. Mothafucka is this supposed to be school or a fucking wagecuck job ? This is one of the reasons I think Easterners have weakened bodies than Westerners. How will our bodies develope when he sit around for nearly 8 hours each day since childhood.
You'll do it spontaneously even if it was not forced. If you're dreaming to get some successful jobs(such as big firm employee or medical doctor, accountant, et cetera, ..) then you've got to go to prestigious universities. Otherwise it is completely ovER and you'll rot for almost 40 years till you retire whilst working at SMEs with shitty salary and no such thing as work life balance. Those losers who couldn't get in this path(including myself), especially men, are not very welcomed in this society and will be considered as pariah. You'll be so fucking surprised once you know how much money Korean parents spend for their kids' education.

Last edited: