Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South indians are one of the reasons ki hamari image in terms of looks kharaab h west mein

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Self-banned
-
I mean bhai like literally name one south indian jo world ke top 10 handsome men aya ho. North india mein itne bande h jo top 10 attractive males in world aaye h sidharth malhotra ranbir kapoor hrithik roshan shahid kapoor saare punjabi roots ke h . And rohit khandelwal jo mister world tha vo bhi rajasthan se h or recently indian foids ka naya crush kartik aaryan south indians have done way more damage to our image in looks than we can think

Baat toh sahi hai lol, southies are rarely moggers

Baat toh sahi hai lol, southies are rarely moggers
aate hi honge gau mautra aur toilet wala joke maarne aur paan wala koi inhe bataye bihar is not north india

aate hi honge gau mautra aur toilet wala joke maarne aur paan wala koi inhe bataye bihar is not north india
Haan idhar southie supremacist bhare paare huye hai paar unko toh hinthi ni aathi

Haan idhar southie supremacist bhare paare huye hai paar unko toh hinthi ni aathi
North se incels rare hi hote h mereko hi exception hi banna tha bas

i just have to gymmaxx if i get jacked i will ascend

i just have to gymmaxx if i get jacked i will ascend
You were never an inkie to begin with if so I've really had enough of you larpers

You were never an inkie to begin with if so I've really had enough of you larpers
its not a given bro im just speculating but i believe it to be possible if i try my luck with a 3-4/10 foid after im jacked

Joined Jun 8, 2024

Stfu
dont even try to ascend bro if youre trying to ascend and speculating about how life could be after youve maxxed out your looks youre a fakecel bro

Curries are curries. Stop trying to distinguish them like some curries always do. "Oh it's the South Indians that are the real jeets". No, all currycels are jeets. No point in arguing who is less jeet. Khoi farakh nahi hai bhai.

Curries are curries. Stop trying to distinguish them like some curries always do. "Oh it's the South Indians that are the real jeets". No, all currycels are jeets. No point in arguing who is less jeet. Khoi farakh nahi hai bhai.
based

Other than looks, most negative stereotypes about curries come from the North. There's a reason why US curries have a better reputation than the ones in Canada and the UK.

This site is infamous for larpers, it only adds to my argument
Yeah, but not as much as you think. I've seen that guy's face on discord, he deserves to be on here.

dont even try to ascend bro if youre trying to ascend and speculating about how life could be after youve maxxed out your looks youre a fakecel bro
Yeah hopping in on the Incel bandwagon without even trying rudimentary ascension like the gym before does make you look like an idiot

Yeah, but not as much as you think. I've seen that guy's face on discord, he deserves to be on here.
That's fair if so, but that makes his statement more of a cope

North South se zyada important caste hai. South brahmin > north dalit but ha maine to ek bhi good looking South Indian nahi dekha jo North indian nahi dikhta

North South se zyada important caste hai. South brahmin > north dalit but ha maine to ek bhi good looking South Indian nahi dekha jo North indian nahi dikhta
Lol south Indian ke brahmin migrated to south, they originally hailed from north

Lol south Indian ke brahmin migrated to south, they originally hailed from north
Kya fark padta hai, ab to South indian hai na

Northerners and Southerners all same

All have ASI admixture stop being retarded

another south nigger making shit up to be in same league as northies

@Fat Link
@Uggo Mongo

Please standby, these guys might be bragging about their looks in Hindi to escape your radars. Shall I pursue?

OP- stop typing in Hindi.

I mean bhai like literally name one south indian jo world ke top 10 handsome men aya ho. North india mein itne bande h jo top 10 attractive males in world aaye h sidharth malhotra ranbir kapoor hrithik roshan shahid kapoor saare punjabi roots ke h . And rohit khandelwal jo mister world tha vo bhi rajasthan se h or recently indian foids ka naya crush kartik aaryan south indians have done way more damage to our image in looks than we can think
So whatcha saying about your own looks ?

I go to a tier 1 uni in north India. So I'm surrounded by rich north indians from delhi ncr area. This is what 90% of upper class brahmin north curries look like. They are mostly just taller, styelmaxxed and lightskinned that's it otherwise they look like shit too.Caste, religion, tribe all that is mostly cope. Most people in curryland are subhuman regardless.
3729729 Screenshot 20231028 154040 Instagram

This 100×

I go to a tier 1 uni in north India. So I'm surrounded by rich north indians from delhi ncr area. This is what 90% of upper class brahmin north curries look like. They are mostly just taller, styelmaxxed and lightskinned that's it otherwise they look like shit too.Caste, religion, tribe all that is mostly cope. Most people in curryland are subhuman regardless.
View attachment 1190533

i can mog a south nigger anyday
I'd drop the superiority complex if I were you tbh. Upper class north curries are just as low iq and useless. Both high class, low class and every class is subhuman in currylands. You could only make this kind of arguments for the top 10% of each race and social class but that defeats purpose of ethnic superiority which is why I think being proud of ypur ethnicity, social class, caste or race is retarded because you are born into it. Individual achievements are more important. A dalit who has acheived something great has more respect in my eyes compared to a brahmin who sits at home rotting.

Btw out of the actors you mentioned only Roshan, Rohit and Shahid are GL by western standards. The rest would be invisible in the west.

Btw out of the actors you mentioned only Roshan, Rohit and Shahid are GL by western standards. The rest would be invisible in the west.
still no south nigger comes close to them and punjab and haryana and jammu where i live there are chads that would mog westerners

still no south nigger comes close to them
Moose Ali khan and Sendhil Ramamurthy are pretty GL and they are both south indians.

and punjab and haryana and jammu where i live there are chads that would mog westerners
Utter cope. I've been to all those places. Jatts and Paharis are just lightskinned and somewhat tall and robust. Most of them are still bug eyed and don't look good. They mogged to suicide by Germaincs. Just catch a flight to any major european city and you'll get mogged to suicide.

Moose Ali khan and Sendhil Ramamurthy are pretty GL and they are both south indians.

View attachment 1190541View attachment 1190542

Utter cope. I've been to all those places. Jatts and Paharis are just lightskinned and somewhat tall and robust. Most of them are still bug eyed and don't look good. They mogged to suicide by Germaincs. Just catch a flight to any major european city and you'll get mogged to suicide.
i have lived my life there i know there are moggers who can mog white cucks

View attachment 1190533
I know who you are you don't have to keep telling me

i have lived my life there i know there are moggers who can mog white cucks
The average white guy looks meh but white HTN+ mog tf out of ethnics.

This guy ceases to exist

When someone like this walks into a room

I know who you are you don't have to keep telling me
is he southie nigger
I am south indian yes but I have lived in the US and unlike you I don't divide people based on north and south. This is how the british ruled us for 200 years. We need to see ourselves as south asians not north and south and north and south have an overwhelming shared genetic ancestry(ANI and AASI dna)

fuck this faggot fucking ugly ass mallu he can never be a northie chad @Jason Voorhees
Retard ass tribal nigga. No body gives a single fuck about your superiority complex outside of India. You can ask any of the NRIs here. It literally does not matter

I am south indian yes but I have lived in the US and unlike you I don't divide people based on north and south. This is how the british ruled us for 200 years. We need to see ourselves as south asians not north and south and north and south have an overwhelming shared genetic ancestry(ANI and AASI dna)
The British ruled india because curries are low iq retards, simple as

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakimanlet
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back