Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Soumaya Aakaboune was one of worst Elliot Rodger villains and made his life hell

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Soumaya akaaboune 7eefb71e 8b32 4c7e a99b 15525253102 resize 750

A Moroccan celebrity that appeared in some movies and reality shows, both French and Moroccan. Also some Hollywood movies according to the manifesto which is how she met Peter Rodger. She married Elliot's dad after he divorced from Li Chin.

Ever since the beginning she didn't like Elliot and constantly bullied him and made his life miserable. Here are some examples:
-She forced him to drink milk every morning and eat a disgusting soup for dinner when he was younger. If he didn't do it he was punished.
-She knew Elliot was shy and socially awkward yet still she forced him to socialize with other kids.
-She got him kicked out of his father's house (cuck move by his father for allowing it)
-In the trip to Morocco to see her family she was ashamed of him and treated him badly
-She constantly teased him saying that his little brother Jazz would be much more handsome and successful than him.

He wanted to kill her in the day of retribution but he failed. You know it's beyond over when your stepmom bullies you.

Proof that brown women are worse moms than yellow

Pretty much all of ER's family was awful tbh:
-Li Chin: Spoiled and overprotected him which made him so weak and immature.
-Peter Rodger: Cared more about working than his son and always sided with the wife (cuck trait)
-Soumaya Aakaboune: Explained in the post

Pretty much all of ER's family was awful tbh:
-Li Chin: Spoiled and overprotected him which made him so weak and immature.
-Peter Rodger: Cared more about working than his son and always sided with the wife (cuck trait)
-Soumaya Aakaboune: Explained in the post
no

LiChin was alright....ER said so himself

PetER & Soumaya should've been more like Chin

She forced him to drink milk every morning and eat a disgusting soup for dinner when he was younger. If he didn't do it he was punished.
my mom did the same shit to me with the milk haha. if anything it supports the heightpill since mothers cope thinking it'll make their sons taller

-She constantly teased him saying that his little brother Jazz would be much more handsome and successful than him.
Fucking brutal. ER probably wouldn't have gone postal if she hadn't been goading him like this.

Chin did more damage as an overbearing mother, that's what enabled Elliot's severe narcissistic bullshit.

Not excusing Soumaya, she was too much of a stark opposite. She also obviously preferred Jazz as her true son, so it was just a bad situation Peter never should have enabled.

yeah, each race of women are special psychotic cocktail of there own, that;'s why all societies had to suppress them universally (until anglos ruined it for everyone :feelsbadman:)

no, ER himself said that Soumaya did more damage

he didnt have so much of a problem with Chin
The only thing Chin did wrong was to allow ER's sister to bring her boyfriend over. But asides from that, she was a much better parent that Soumaya or Peter.

Last edited:
Chin did more damage as an overbearing mother, that's what enabled Elliot's severe narcissistic bullshit.

Not excusing Soumaya, she was too much of a stark opposite. She also obviously preferred Jazz as her true son, so it was just a bad situation Peter never should have enabled.
Yup some of the stuff Li Chin did:
-When Elliot broke his computer out of drunken rage (after losing the lottery) she drove him to best buy and bought him a brand new computer.
-Every time Elliot complained about hating his place to live (when he moved out for college) she looked for somewhere more expensive for him, and he still complained
-Arranged "playdates" with friends even when Elliot was in his late teens

No wonder he was a spoiled richcel with some manchild traits kek with that mom he was never going to mature

Any evidence for this? I can't recall this in his manifesto.

I WILL FUCK HER (roblox toilet tycoon)

Any evidence for this? I can't recall this in his manifesto.

"I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on" (page 127)

"I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on" (page 127)

I seriously feel like smashing that cunts head multiple times with a sludge hammer in Minecraft.

Fuck Jazz- he did not become as famous as Elliot Rodger did after his attack.

ER is a celebrity today along with Saint Alek Minassian.

Jazz can suck a big black cock.

He will never reach the fame.

Fuck you Jazz!

these aren't exactly terrible things

many parents do worse
She taught him to always get instant gratification and that if you do bad decisions you can always call mom to buy you new shit kek

brootal

-When Elliot broke his computer out of drunken rage (after losing the lottery) she drove him to best buy and bought him a brand new computer.
-Every time Elliot complained about hating his place to live (when he moved out for college) she looked for somewhere more expensive for him, and he still complained

No wonder he was a spoiled richcel with some manchild traits kek with that mom he was never going to mature
Indeed, I forgot about the computer after his stupid lottery shit in his manifesto.

The "playdates" I've always thought were the most damaging. That's where he likely adopted the idea that hot blonde girls must approach him. That's not how it works for a short Hapa male.

Always wondered why ER didn't kill her. He made a dumbass move by emailing the manifesto to everyone before the shooting. there would only be a limited amount of time after that before they closed in on him and if anything went wrong in his plans his hand would be forced regardless and he can't delay it.That's why he was forced to go through with the shooting when he couldn't get the sorority dorm door open.

View attachment 995696
A Moroccan celebrity that appeared in some movies and reality shows, both French and Moroccan. Also some Hollywood movies according to the manifesto which is how she met Peter Rodger. She married Elliot's dad after he divorced from Li Chin.

Ever since the beginning she didn't like Elliot and constantly bullied him and made his life miserable. Here are some examples:
-She forced him to drink milk every morning and eat a disgusting soup for dinner when he was younger. If he didn't do it he was punished.
-She knew Elliot was shy and socially awkward yet still she forced him to socialize with other kids.
-She got him kicked out of his father's house (cuck move by his father for allowing it)
-In the trip to Morocco to see her family she was ashamed of him and treated him badly

He wanted to kill her in the day of retribution but he failed. You know it's beyond over when your stepmom bullies you.

I thought women were the empathetic gender it appears they aren’t based on the mountain of evidence we have

Its true,

On the one side you had a mother that spoiled him

A father that ignored his son completly

And a step mother that hated his guts.

But again what we know is from Eliot's point of view and he wasn't exectly a healthy person, so there might be more to this sitution then meets the eye.

To make matters worse, she tried to limit his time on one of his only copes: World of Warcraft

If what he wrote in his manifesto was true, she was a real bitch and strange he didn't kill her. But perhaps living with the shame of having driven her stepson mad and indirectly caused the murders of several people is a worse fate.

If what he wrote in his manifesto was true, she was a real bitch and strange he didn't kill her. But perhaps living with the shame of having driven her stepson mad and indirectly caused the murders of several people is a worse fate.
IMO the most brutal moment was getting kicked out of his father's house just because Soumaya was pissed off after the trip to Morocco. Yeah Elliot acted like a spoiled whiny little kid, but imagine siding with with the wife rather than the son. What a cuck father.