Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sorry slavcels but this Chechen song is a banger.

Jews are wrong because God said so.
Ok update me when you capture the next ooga booga village in Africa. I'm going to have coffee and go to the beach in a few hours. There are plenty, of muslims in Lebanon, but right now there's too many immigrants here, because, of Isreal and the USA destabilizing the region. Hopefully, they all return to their homes in syria/gaza one day inshallah.

ISIS is failing terribly in Africa.
:feelsseriously: Fuck off.
You can't win in the Sahel region.
Africa is not limited to the Sahel region. Despite the nuances involving other terrorist organisations, and Wagner...it's very obvious to see who is more rampant.
The only reason, people care about Palestinians and not some african war torn shithole is because, they are whiter then you.
:feelssus:: "The reasons for global interest in the Palestinian cause are multifaceted, including historical ties to the region, geopolitical significance, human rights concerns, and international legal frameworks. Israel in its first time is being solely dry-blamed by its allies across most seats-"

:feelsclown:: "Nah bro, it's because they're white."

The Boko Haram Insurgency and Ebola Outbreak garnered massive global media coverage and international condemnation. I had a pleasant talk with some Amnesty workers by the way, and they knew their shit.
Ask any muslim if they know about what goes on in Somalia and they won't have a clue.
It might be purely because they are Muslim that they will have more to say than disbelievers. Anyways, the famine in 2011 was international. I don't expect anyone to understand the current war and foreign influences in the region there.

Ok update me when you capture the next ooga booga village in Africa. I'm going to have coffee and go to the beach in a few hours. There are plenty, of muslims in Lebanon, but right now there's too many immigrants here, because, of Isreal and the USA destabilizing the region. Hopefully, they all return to their homes in syria/gaza one day inshallah.
If God wills.

If you haven't seen this yet, I recommend reading these. The guardian is crap but for this particular event it summarizes what happened decently well enough.
The Taliban is an odd case. The US generally doesn't mind them as they aren't an international phenomena like their allies.
I'm sure there were some things that could've been done for him.