Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Sooocidal peeple doit4 a tenshun" "wahmen r such atension hors"

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Meanwhile:
"dO yOu guys leik me"
"did i make it on cunttears?"

"I hope i made it on cunttears"
"wHiCH pooster's CAAAwk wuld u suck?"
"vOTe poll iF i shuld stay"
"weekly whO's ur fav pooster bread"

Thats actual attention whoring. Fucking faggots

Last edited:
Lol someone's mad

Let them cope

Hypocrisy runs rampant everywhere

The social dynamics among incels are no different than in society in general. The best looking incels are the most popular and get fan clubs. Then when they get found out and banned, you get their faggot fan clubs trying to get them unbanned.

The social dynamics among incels are no different than in society in general. The best looking incels are the most popular and get fan clubs. Then when they get found out and banned, you get their faggot fan clubs trying to get them unbanned.
Completely true. Good job.

High IQ

OP isn’t wrong. I’m guilty myself of wanting to make it on cunttears but other than that I’m not caught up in the whole social stuff.

kek. You're pretty much correct

Meanwhile:
"dO yOu guys leik me"
"did i make it on cunttears?"

"I hope i made it on cunttears"
"wHiCH pooster's CAAAwk wuld u suck?"
"vOTe poll iF i shuld stay"
"weekly whO's ur fav pooster bread"

Thats actual attention whoring. Fucking faggots
Ughhh
Poor souls.

Its in human nature to want attention tbh incels just look for it in different ways

Its in human nature to want attention tbh incels just look for it in different ways

hi

did you enjoy getting this alert

did you like the attention

hi

did you enjoy getting this alert

did you like the attention
I enjoyed it very much thank you give me more alerts yum yum in my tum tum

High IQ

OP isn’t wrong. I’m guilty myself of wanting to make it on cunttears but other than that I’m not caught up in the whole social stuff.
Ya shouldn’t want to make it there.

What's a tenshun? Fucking weebs.

Indari

Galileo IQ.

There's a reason the most prolific and well-liked posters here are the ones with cute anime girl profile pictures.

Sorry OP. We should all aspire to be like you and hate every fellow incel and not discuss anything beyond our hatred for each other.

What about that attention seeking larp post you made about the FBI coming to your house

True, OP but everyone is a secret attention whore.

Women literally do do it for attention though, I've literally seen academic sources admit as much.

Part of the reason their attempt rate is so high is that one woman might pretend to suicide like 10 times, each of these being counted as an attempted suicide by a woman.

Women literally do do it for attention though, I've literally seen academic sources admit as much.

Part of the reason their attempt rate is so high is that one woman might pretend to suicide like 10 times, each of these being counted as an attempted suicide by a woman.