Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Soon there will be no more blackpill studies.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
In the "age of data" testing/countering trends that are a part of the narrative will be effectively banned and analysis of such data will be extremely discouraged.
Archive the incel wiki, because likely that is all the blackpill studies we will ever have.

Now that's interesting. It really calls into question all the studies people throw around on Twitter.

We live in a world where Merriam-Webster will change it's word definitions if people complain loud enough. Feelings no longer care about our facts.

That's fucked.

Wdym 'forced to resign' tho?

Was he told he had to? Or pressured by ppl disagreeing with him. I would have stood my ground if I was in his position.

It's literally the memes of Futurama's "we will not give in to the thinkers".
They embrace stupidity because it validates their feel good morality, regardless of how absurd it is.
These are the same people that will use dunning-kruger as a magic card to disregard everyone else's opinions by deeming them as stupid.

Liberalism was a mistake. Plain and simple

Firing people who find out unpleasant truths reminds of how the church used to execute scientists who discovered Earth wasnt the center of the universe. Basically liberialism is the new religion, and the punishment for going against doctrine will be banishment.

That's fucked.

Wdym 'forced to resign' tho?

Was he told he had to? Or pressured by ppl disagreeing with him. I would have stood my ground if I was in his position.
Resignation

President Stanley asked me this afternoon for my resignation. I do not agree with his decision, as serious issues of Academic Freedom and Freedom of Inquiry are at stake. I fear for the reputation of Michigan State University.

However, as I serve at the pleasure of the President, I have agreed to resign. I look forward to rejoining the ranks of the faculty here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back