Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soon I will start a new job and it's giving me great anxiety. Work feels like I'm going to war for 9 hours a day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
From the moment I get out of the house to the moment I come back, I'm incredibly nervous, uncomfortable and filled with anxiety. Literally every moment I feel like a hostage.

I really don't like this. I just want to lay in my bed, not being around others or having to do anything.

What will you do?

Good luck man, maybe you will like your new job more.

Good luck man, maybe you will like your new job more.
Thanks. It's not really the job itself that I hate, it's working altogether. I just want to be home.
What will you do?
Not sure yet, I'm applying to multiple jobs, but the job hunt won't last much longer.

Good luck man, maybe you'll enjoy some parts of it, like the money after all.

Good luck i hope you get good money

Good luck man, maybe you'll enjoy some parts of it, like the money after all.
Good luck i hope you get good money
The potential money isn't great, but tbh I'm fine with that by now. I live with my parents, they don't really ask me to contribute much if at all, I can basically use my money however I want. And since I'm a virgin who never goes on dates, I don't need all that much money.

Whatever you do, don’t do manual labor or restaurant work. Try for something easy like security

From the moment I get out of the house to the moment I come back, I'm incredibly nervous, uncomfortable and filled with anxiety. Literally every moment I feel like a hostage.

I really don't like this. I just want to lay in my bed, not being around others or having to do anything.
How old are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back