Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion soon all our vocabulary/memes will be taken by normies

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
of course saying things like "cope", "based", "----pilled" are already appropriated, alongside the chad stuff, but even more is to be stolen. you'll soon see normies responding to things with "brutal", " over", "never even started", etc. suicide will be substituted with rope, posts in subreddits that post humans doing bad things will have titles that just say "clownworld." even JFL will pop up more around the internet (personally have never seen it outside incel forums)

i also believe it's a woman calling things "blackpilled" like stfu YOU are the blackpill nigga

Idgaf most of them are probably incels in denial

Leftists are too braindead to come up with their own memes, that is why the have to appropriate memes. They best meme they could come up with is "chud"

the best part about chud is that it comes from some shitty old horror movie.
Shit literally proves the soyboys can only think in pop culture references meme.

the best part about chud is that it comes from some shitty old horror movie.
Shit literally proves the soyboys can only think in pop culture references meme.
i've seen fags using chud, but i don't understand why anyone would use it seriously. it's not insulting at all, like "oh noo i got called chud how dare you :soy::soy:"

Normies take over everything because they are not creative. Normies only react.

of course saying things like "cope", "based", "----pilled" are already appropriated, alongside the chad stuff, but even more is to be stolen. you'll soon see normies responding to things with "brutal", " over", "never even started", etc. suicide will be substituted with rope, posts in subreddits that post humans doing bad things will have titles that just say "clownworld." even JFL will pop up more around the internet (personally have never seen it outside incel forums)

View attachment 444615
i also believe it's a woman calling things "blackpilled" like stfu YOU are the blackpill nigga
I've seen non-misogynists, non-ITcels use "sex haver" & "virgin rage"

I hate how we are still losers, even though we made something cool and popular

They hate us and still steal our memes, ERfuel

just think incel is such a small population(the number of incel in denial is several orders larger) and how many memes we created.

They can all slop my pottle!