Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming SONIC IS ON SALE FOR 1 BUCK

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
They're really good. The AMD gpu is almost as good as the 2060, and the cpu has 8 cores. The motherboard and gpu support pcie 4 too. I wanted to get the AMD cpu with 12 cores but it was a lot more expensive so I didn't get it, but I might upgrade when the price goes down.
i just bought mine prebuilt on amazon.
i would have done a custom build, but corona virus has fucked over shipping and prices of parts.
Next time i do a new Pc, i will definitely custom build though if i can.
My main games i am waiting for are Cyberpunk 2077 and Elder Scrolls 6

i would have done a custom build, but corona virus has fucked over shipping and prices of parts.

based gamer cel

It's my first time building one so hopefully I don't screw it up. The prices weren't that bad, everything together was about 1300. I think before corona it wouldn't have been that much less expensive. I heard a lot about cyberpunk2077, I don't know if I'll buy it full price but I'd definitely check it out if there's a big price cut, same with elder scrolls 5 and 6, but I need to get an additional 4TB hard drive to hold all the games I have and want to get.

It's my first time building one so hopefully I don't screw it up. The prices weren't that bad, everything together was about 1300. I think before corona it wouldn't have been that much less expensive. I heard a lot about cyberpunk2077, I don't know if I'll buy it full price but I'd definitely check it out if there's a big price cut, same with elder scrolls 5 and 6, but I need to get an additional 4TB hard drive to hold all the games I have and want to get.
Elder scrolls 5 isn't that great. Oblivion and morrowind were much better tbh

Elder scrolls 5 isn't that great. Oblivion and morrowind were much better tbh
Thanks, I'll skip that one and get the others instead. I don't have time to play games that aren't that good.

Thanks, I'll skip that one and get the others instead. I don't have time to play games that aren't that good.
Well i mean it's worth it in it's own way. But compared to the older games, it's just been dumbed down a lot. Removing of certain mechanics, skills, and shit like that.
It's still a fun game though

Well i mean it's worth it in it's own way. But compared to the older games, it's just been dumbed down a lot. Removing of certain mechanics, skills, and shit like that.
It's still a fun game though
I bet they updated it in 6, might as well skip to it right away since everyone else will be playing it too.

nobody cares about sonic

I bet they updated it in 6, might as well skip to it right away since everyone else will be playing it too.
nah. Most likely the game will be even more dumbed down and "casualified" than Skyrim

nah. Most likely the game will be even more dumbed down and "casualified" than Skyrim
I can pirate skyrim and see if I like it, I don't think it has online play so it will be ok.

I can pirate skyrim and see if I like it, I don't think it has online play so it will be ok.
it doesn't. Not without modding it. And yeah good choice to pirate it. Fuck Todd jeward