Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming SONIC IS ON SALE FOR 1 BUCK

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
GO BUY IT NOW ON STEAM U FUCKING WHORE OR UR A FORTNITE CUCK NIGGER lowkey such a good game buy it on steam

I only play OSRS

No, I will not.

Thats a good price for a burger!

torrent it you silly dutch cunt. JFL at paying for a 13 year old game, that's $1 more than it's worth

Ugh, probably shouldn't waste more of my limited money on Steam sales.

Not sure that's good enough for cyberpunk.
i think the game's recommended specs will include 16gb of ram
at least that's what most people have speculated
Not sure that's good enough for cyberpunk.
I think it's good enough to run the game though. My monitor is 1360 x 768, so i can get a slightly higher fps than someone with a 1080p monitor would, on the same settings.
Also i don't need raytracing or ultra graphics. As long as i can get 60 fps i am good

Never played Sanic before but I bought this game cause dirt cheap. Might try later.

I think it's good enough to run the game though. My monitor is 1360 x 768, so i can get a slightly higher fps than someone with a 1080p monitor would, on the same settings.
Also i don't need raytracing or ultra graphics. As long as i can get 60 fps i am good
Well here's hoping all the same.

It can run on ps4 and xbox one. The specs will be nothing special

It can run on ps4 and xbox one. The specs will be nothing special
yeah but games for consoles are heavily optimized usually. That's how they can run on hardware that is nearly 7 years old.
The PC versions of games is no where near as optimized usually, since PC's can have too large of a variance in parts.

yeah but games for consoles are heavily optimized usually. That's how they can run on hardware that is nearly 7 years old.
The PC versions of games is no where near as optimized usually, since PC's can have too large of a variance in parts.
I wondered how tf uncharted 4 runs on playstation

I wondered how tf uncharted 4 runs on playstation
good ass optimization lol
tbh if you built a PC with the same specs as a base line PS4, i doubt it would run Uncharted 4. Even if you go for 900p and 30fps, which is how the PS4 version of that game runs

you will run it fine bro just with lower graphics I would say a ps4 level graphics

you will run it fine bro just with lower graphics I would say a ps4 level graphics
my PC is more powerful than a base PS4, so probably medium or high settings would work fine

You don't...

They're using DLSS2.0 or something like that and they confirmed the game shall be able to run at respectable graphics on lower end devices.
luckily my PC is not a lower end device. It is somewhere between mid and high end i would say

I have 40 cent left. :feelsautistic:

GO BUY IT NOW ON STEAM U FUCKING WHORE OR UR A FORTNITE CUCK NIGGER lowkey such a good game buy it on steam
I would buy it, but after the safrifices i've made, what's the point?

I can just play it on roblox though

i have gtx 1660, i5 9400f, 16gb ddr4 ram
Here's my pc build list.
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105540 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105833 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105754 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105519 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105716 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105637 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105555 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105652 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 21 at 105529 PM

Last edited:
nice bro. too bad i don't know much about AMD cards or ryzen CPUs lol
They're really good. The AMD gpu is almost as good as the 2060, and the cpu has 8 cores. The motherboard and gpu support pcie 4 too. I wanted to get the AMD cpu with 12 cores but it was a lot more expensive so I didn't get it, but I might upgrade when the price goes down.

Last edited: