Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel songs I visibly twist my face in cringe when I hear them playing thread

I like many of these songs :smonk:

All TikTok songs basically.

For me it is any nigger rap song especially sheboon ones with the high pitched voice changer along with anime intros and modern pop music.

For me it is any nigger rap song especially sheboon ones with the high pitched voice changer along with anime intros and modern pop music.
you need to thank god or whatever you worship rn if you never listened to that fugly sheboon cardi b

Lmao all of these are good songs
tbh they could be depending on time and when, not the first one the first one is just fucking cancer, I don't care how successful it was.
a forced political theme to get easy money paired with a foid blame tone and overdramatic vocals. one that makes you recoil from the cringe

Last edited:
a forced political theme to get easy money paired with a foid blame tone and overdramatic vocals. one that makes you recoil from the cringe
Well good thing I can't understand the lyrics then lol. Tell me if this is any better.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=GtEvysh1654&pp=ygUXSW1hZ2luZSBkcmFnb25zIHlodW5kZXI%3D

Also any metal where the vocals sound like some teenager screaming that his vape was taken away, trying to hard.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=EiAMmYbr3vA&pp=ygUSUGFpbnQgdGhlIHRvd24gcmVk

Also this, heard it a few times before I realized a sheboon wasn't singing it.

man fuck that nigger whore doja cat and anyone who listens to her is a faggot I want to kill her irl so much (IRL not in video)

a top of having literal gay troon lyrics sang in the gayest way possible this has also made it's way to gaytok. and somehow became used in creepy edits.

like tell me how am I supposed to be scared when someone says "I wear women underwear then I go strike a pose in my full length mirror" JFL

View: https://youtu.be/nqDGahB3y4I?feature=shared

Legendary thread by my camel mang

Legendary thread by my camel mang
Pepe cheers

my dad used to play this shit around the house all the fucking time, i had the urge to rope instantly whenever i was forced to hear it
if my parents play this all the time then I'd move out the house lol

I first heard some of Drake's songs recently, and Jesus Christ is his music ear-burning atrociousness.

a top of being cringe these are the most boring/dull music yet posted here.
these should be criminalized to be played on a car's aux
It's torture listening to this when wageslaving, they play the same songs every 2 to 3 hours.