Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Song for Roasties.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Somebody once told me This board was full of roasties I ain't the biggest flap on this page She was looking kinda bad With her pussy torn by Chad to look like an Arby's sandwich

Well the flaps start flappin and they don't stop floppin Show them your beef and the boners stop poppin Didn't make sense to fuck roast beef Makes duck calls when you hear them queef What's it to you, don't be ass sore Nothing's wrong with ditching a flap whore The Arby's scares of all the guys The wind makes their vagoos fly

Hey now, you're a roastie, it's nasty, go away Hey now, you're a roastie, don't want your beef buffet All roasties are whores Get the fuck off my board

It's a sick place, and they blame genetics But Jamal really ruined your pussy aesthetics But the white knights beg to differ Looking at your hole that looks like roast beef dinner The cucks we bait, aren't getting it in The innie virgins are free from sin Their rage is on fire, how about yours? That's the way I like it, FUCK ALL ROASTIE WHORES

Hey now, you're a roastie, it's nasty, go away Hey now, you're a roastie, don't want your beef buffet All roasties are whores Get the fuck off my board

Hey now, you're a roastie, it's nasty, go away Hey now, you're a roastie, don't want your beef buffet All roasties are whores Get the fuck off my board!