Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Son (6) in the second percentile for height

If there's an extreme scarcity of food, the taller person beats the smaller person to death and eats them.
On the contrary.

The person with tallfag genes gets sick due to insufficient food to meet his 2500 calorie need, and is beaten by a less starving manlet who gets by with only 1500 calories.

Lol when and where?
The British did this with several peoples over centuries.

Another question: have you ever had your IQ measured?

On the contrary.

The person with tallfag genes gets sick due to insufficient food to meet his 2500 calorie need, and is beaten by a less starving manlet who gets by with only 1500 calories.
The average height of African men in Africa = 5'7. The average height of African men in the west = 5'9-10. Guess why this is.
The British did this with several peoples over centuries.
Link me the studies then.
Another question: have you ever had your IQ measured?
Only low IQ Autists as this question. My IQ is 140-160.

The average height of African men in Africa = 5'7. The average height of African men in the west = 5'9-10. Guess why this is.
No need to guess. This is well-understood.

--- Population selection (kikes wanted strong negroes, not pygmies)
--- Sexual selection (again, kikes let their biggest negroes breed)
--- diet (negroes with tallfag genes didn't become stunted in the west because there was plenty food)
--- less disease
etc.

If you overfeed people they get fat, not tall.

Link me the studies then.
Those barbaric experiments were done in colonial times. They are not in JSTOR, Nature, Science etc. You can find texts alluding to these experiments in modern history books, but the research journals and research books proper are mostly relegated to obscure sections of old libraries.

Only low IQ Autists as this question. My IQ is 140-160.
You're definitely in the sub-90 range.

Advice: join the trades and get a manual job. Those pay well enough for you to afford good copes. Don't waste your time in high-brow topics such as evolution theory because you don't seem able to grasp even it's most elementary aspects.

Just be a carpenter (or something).

Buy sex dolls, visit whores, travel and be happy.

Don't torture yourself with these discussions you can't seem to follow.

My wife is biologically male and is only 4'8
Brutal. Both are coping manlets. One had to marry a trans to get love and the other transmaxxed as a female

It's over, his only option was trannymaxx or death.
Yup, it's actually an upgrade in how you're treated. On the one hand you've trans rights but no short man rights & ppl that buy into the shit would be seen as shameful for attacking a "woman". Why short ass bitches want to larp as men, lord knows; they should be aware male privilege is for tall chad which they can't be.

Unironically this summarizes alot of wmaf couples. The white man doesn't give a single fuck about his hapa ricecel living a life of pain and agony, he's just happy he didn't end up inkwel, and instead passes on the curse of inceldom onto his hapa son to bare the burden of
I remember that one post where the cumskin father tells his hapacel son "dating is all about race who cares suck it up buttercup" :lul:

Brutal. Both are coping manlets. One had to marry a trans to get love and the other transmaxxed as a female
I think she's a real female, still brutal for the tranny though.

I think she's a real female, still brutal for the tranny though.
Misread. Doubt she'd date the tranny if it didn't transition though. Unbelievable how harsh things are

Misread. Doubt she'd date the tranny if it didn't transition though. Unbelievable how harsh things are
Lesbians have zero standards for women just like men have zero standards for women jfl.

5'4 in Germany? Holy fuck...
yes, holy fuck, indeed. I'm 26. But believe me when I say, my face is much worse. My height is bad sure, but even if I were very tall I'd stay a KHHV. Because I look so fucking strange, my head, skull and my face, I'm literally a 1/10, not even considering my height here :blackpill::cryfeels::feelsrope:

yes, holy fuck, indeed. I'm 26. But believe me when I say, my face is much worse. My height is bad sure, but even if I were very tall I'd stay a KHHV. Because I look so fucking strange, my head, skull and my face, I'm literally a 1/10, not even considering my height here :blackpill::cryfeels::feelsrope:
In the area where i live currently, germans from like the ages of 18-35 are easily 1,85 average. Excluding shitskins ect. I couldn't imagine being that short, i dont think i would ever leave the house.

In the area where i live currently, germans from like the ages of 18-35 are easily 1,85 average. Excluding shitskins ect. I couldn't imagine being that short, i dont think i would ever leave the house.
Du bist deutsch?

No need to guess. This is well-understood.

--- Population selection (kikes wanted strong negroes, not pygmies)
Most blacks in the west aren't descended from slaves. That's specifically a Yank thing. They're first, second and third generation immigrants.
--- Sexual selection (again, kikes let their biggest negroes breed)
See above. Taller men have always had the pick of females. Taller men have always been more successful in life. They've always procreated more. That isn't a variable which has changed significantly in the last 50 years.
If you overfeed people they get fat, not tall.
No. If you overconsume from ages 0-18, you grow taller. You're then taller when you reproduce, so your offspring has taller genes. That's called "evolution". Lions in captivity grow bigger than ones in the wild for the same reason.
Those barbaric experiments were done in colonial times. They are not in JSTOR, Nature, Science etc. You can find texts alluding to these experiments in modern history books, but the research journals and research books proper are mostly relegated to obscure sections of old libraries.
I await the links to the studies.
You're definitely in the sub-90 range.

Advice: join the trades and get a manual job. Those pay well enough for you to afford good copes. Don't waste your time in high-brow topics such as evolution theory because you don't seem able to grasp even it's most elementary aspects.

Just be a carpenter (or something).

Buy sex dolls, visit whores, travel and be happy.

Don't torture yourself with these discussions you can't seem to follow.
Bruh I was in "Gifted & Talented" at a good Upper School, despite putting zero effort into school. Top sets for every subject. I'm crap at practical things like carpentry though.

That's called "evolution"
That's called Lamarckism / Lysenkoism

Those are defunct theories.

I find it impressive you've never learned about Darwin's theories. Were you brought up by creationists, or traditional Muslims?

They're first, second and third generation immigrants.
Same applies. The pygmies are not emigrating, it's the strongest, healthiest ones who are.

That's also why Indians are the most successful, highest income ethnicity in the USA, despite their country of origin being a poor shithole. It's the most capable ones who get out.

"Gifted & Talented"
That may be an euphemism your school used for "special needs" kids.

A triple digit IQ person wouldn't be waiting for "links" (20th century invention) to studies that are gathering mold since the 19th century.

It's an easy way to figure out one is dealing with a sub-90 IQ person... they miss these anachronisms often.

Ever caught yourself wondering why didn't Napoleon put GPS in his nuclear submarines? That's in the same ballpark of expecting links to colonial times experiments.

You can find references to these experiments in history books in libraries, ask the librarian.

Watch this:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x73bsC7WIsE

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQaUd7oIS4

Last edited:

I find it impressive you've never learned about Darwin's theories. Were you brought up by creationists, or traditional Muslims?

Same applies. The pygmies are not emigrating, it's the strongest, healthiest ones who are.

That's also why Indians are the most successful, highest income ethnicity in the USA, despite their country of origin being a poor shithole. It's the most capable ones who get out.

A triple digit IQ person wouldn't be waiting for "links" (20th century invention) to studies that are gathering mold since the 19th century.

It's an easy way to figure out one is dealing with a sub-90 IQ person... they miss these anachronisms often.

Ever caught yourself wondering why didn't Napoleon put GPS in his nuclear submarines? That's in the same ballpark of expecting links to colonial times experiments.

You can find references to these experiments in history books in libraries, ask the librarian.

Watch this:

Reminds me of the giraffe example Lamarck used

Nope.

If you overfeed pygmy babies, what you get is a set of fat and short pigmies. This experiment was done many times.

Pigmy manlet genes were selected for because scarcity conditions made people with tallfag genes become sick and stunted due to a lack of sufficient food for their bodily demands, so only people with manlet genes survived.

This is Evolution 101.
I'm surprised you still haven't got it.
Did you grow up with young-Earth creationist parents? Or you have a sub-90 IQ?
I guess good news is we are in a major recession hope it lasts a long time and I cannot see it going away anytime soon tbh the west is too effeminate and retarded to accomplish anything anymore.

I remember that one post where the cumskin father tells his hapacel son "dating is all about race who cares suck it up buttercup" :lul:
:dafuckfeels: do you have the link to that post?

I thank god everyday mom was 5'7 at her peak foid genes are so dominating its unreal

No, it's called epigenetics. And has been demonstrated in many experiments on mice, and on plants. Maybe keep up to date.
No, the richest and smartest ones are. Pygmies aren't emigrating because they're a Jungle tribe, not because they're tiny lol.
"Capable" =/= Tallest.
"Special needs" kids are in top sets for everything and have teachers creaming over their writing abilities.
A triple IQ person would be able to provide them.

No, it's the equivalent of expecting a link to Napoleon's autobiography, which you can find on Amazon.

Watch this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aAhcNjmvhc&t=109s

Don't worry, I won't charge you for these tutorials. I'm always happy to help the needy and low IQ.

Give him hgh injections immediately.

This is why humans aren't going to get taller, as there will always be short foids reproducing.
that being said if short foid will give birth to short son ( especially in future when humanity will be taller generation by generation ), it's game over her for evolutionary line

i said theories that actually men don't like that much short foids ( judgerment law or something and ideal is average to tallish height for women ) i was myself victim of this law in past...
also taller people have less attractive features ( longer mid faces etc ), recently saw basketball moggers but i was in shook that they weren't chads but at best normies facially if not some LTN actually.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@AsakuraHao
@thespanishcel

that being said if short foid will give birth to short son ( especially in future when humanity will be taller generation by generation ), it's game over her for evolutionary line

i said theories that actually men don't like that much short foids ( judgerment law or something and ideal is average to tallish height for women ) i was myself victim of this law in past...
also taller people have less attractive features ( longer mid faces etc ), recently saw basketball moggers but i was in shook that they weren't chads but at best normies facially if not some LTN actually.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@AsakuraHao
@thespanishcel
many tall foids/men have long mid faces leading to horse face. That's their main issue

Eugenics must happen NOW

"muh genetic destiny" this is so bluepilled, no one is incel from the very moment they are born other than extremely rare cases such as down syndrome people
Stacey Dooley Down Syndrome GIF

You’re flat wrong. I was 50th percentile in height and weight (19in, 7.5 ounces I think) for a newborn. Guess what my adult height is? You guessed it, 5’10”, ~60th percentile. Averageish.

My brother was 90th+ percentile at birth. 22in and 9 ounces I think. Guess how tall he is. That’s right, 6’3”.

You can guess a boy’s adult height at birth and be right within 2-3in.

The kid is sub-10th percentile. He will never be tall. If he’s a fucking freak of nature with acromegly, he might turn out like 5’9”. This kid’s gonna be a turbomanlet unless he has a fucking tumor on his pituitary. Not even HGH shots will make this kid normal because he’s gonna be like 5’2”, but thousands of dollars in HGH shots for the next ten years might make him 5’6”ish.

Nah, the main reason for the increasing height is how much food humans are stuffing into their fat faces. That is increasing. Overconsumption = increasing height.
s3 peasants GIF

Your max height is genetic. Food determines whether or not you ever make it there.

That’s the reason people are getting taller. The average height in the USA has gone up ~5in in 200 years. Did we evolve as a species in 200 years? No, that’s retarded.

Rich people have always been taller on average. George Washington was 6’2”. You need two things to be tall.

>Tall genetics
>The money to afford lots of high protein food

The reality is the peasant class always had the same genetic makeup as the nobility, but only recently has the food disparity been mostly cleared up. So before you had people like Rasputin and Abraham Lincoln and Richard the Lionheart who were 6’4”+ and considered giants. 6’4”+ is still tall, but not Godlike like it used to be.

Richard the Lionheart had tall genetics and wealth and food as a child. Now you have regular as public school kids with the same resources as nobility back in the day, so it became clear that tall genes aren’t as rare as we once believed.

Basically, there were tons of people who would have been tall throughout history, but they were born poor, so they ended up short. Now we’re starting to see the true limits of human genetics, and it seems to be an average height of around 5’9”-6’0”.

But that doesn't explain why height is increasing generation after generation. Humans are also evolving to be taller because of overconsumption. It's reconfiguring their genes, or whatever, so that their children have "taller" genes.
No, you’re completely missing environmental factors here.

Your growth in the womb is crucial for your adult height.

Well-fed mothers = Taller kids

Nutrition starts affecting your height the moment you’re conceived. If your mom is a skinny crackwhore, you will be a manlet unless your genes go sicko mode.

Nope.

If you overfeed pygmy babies, what you get is a set of fat and short pigmies. This experiment was done many times.

Pigmy manlet genes were selected for because scarcity conditions made people with tallfag genes become sick and stunted due to a lack of sufficient food for their bodily demands, so only people with manlet genes survived.

This is Evolution 101.
I'm surprised you still haven't got it.
Did you grow up with young-Earth creationist parents? Or you have a sub-90 IQ?
Because your genes still determine 80-90% of your height, but that 10% can make a huge difference. There’s starving 6’4” Africans in Sudan, but they might have been 6’6” if they were born rich.

That Pygmy baby might be 1.5in taller than his dad, but still short. There’s manlets in the NFL who’ve ate well and exercised their whole lives.

You’re flat wrong. I was 50th percentile in height and weight (19in, 7.5 ounces I think) for a newborn. Guess what my adult height is? You guessed it, 5’10”, ~60th percentile. Averageish.

My brother was 90th+ percentile at birth. 22in and 9 ounces I think. Guess how tall he is. That’s right, 6’3”.

The kid is sub-10th percentile. He will never be tall. If he’s a fucking freak of nature with acromegly, he might turn out like 5’9”. This kid’s gonna be a turbomanlet unless he has a fucking tumor on his pituitary. Not even HGH shots will make this kid normal because he’s gonna be like 5’2”, but thousands of dollars in HGH shots for the next ten years might make him 5’6”ish.
I was 8.5lbs as a newborn, I don't know about my height, but I only ended up being 5'9. Puberty failed me.

Lesbians have zero standards for women just like men have zero standards for women jfl.
Lesbians Wlw GIF by Rooster Teeth

>5’11” regular dude with 6in actual cock
Ew, gross manlet.

>5’1” stud lesbian with 6in purple rubber dildo strapped to her waste
Oh my god, fuck me GirlChad!
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Because they gain nothing from being with an attractive foid. They're reproducing with men, not with foids. Also lesbians aren't real, they're just biologically wired to share Chad with each other.

yeah but height isnt the sole predictor of life, im taller than my brother yet he has an amazing NTfag slayer life while i rot in my room all day as a kissless virgin despite heightmogging him

No, you’re completely missing environmental factors here.

Your growth in the womb is crucial for your adult height.

Well-fed mothers = Taller kids

Nutrition starts affecting your height the moment you’re conceived. If your mom is a skinny crackwhore, you will be a manlet unless your genes go sicko mode.
I'm talking about environmental factors. How much food you consume is an environmental factor. Mothers overconsuming is the same thing. How much of it is epigenetics and how much of it is raw Darwinism is moot. It's not really "nutrition", it's overconsumption. You can consume shit, but if you consume more mass you will grow bigger. Our diets are generally worse than they've ever been, nutritionally.

yeah but height isnt the sole predictor of life, im taller than my brother yet he has an amazing NTfag slayer life while i rot in my room all day as a kissless virgin despite heightmogging him
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

Height is like money. Being rich isn’t everything, but being poor is.

If you’re under 5’7” in the West and don’t look like a male model, it’s over.

Also,
>Glow ups
Are a fucking lie. Good looking kids turn into good looking adults. Look at actors when they were young. I never saw an ugly kid turn attractive unless they were fat or short as a kid. The only two examples I can think of is a kid that had a late growth spurt and went from manlet to 6’0” and another kid that was a chubby kid but a skinny adult.

henry cavill GIF

Most of the time glow ups are just average looking dudes that end up tall and get heighthaloed into Chads. Henry Cavill is a good example of “glow-up” because he was chubby as a kid and average-sized.

His handsomeness was just hidden behind the fat and short teehee.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
I'm talking about environmental factors. How much food you consume is an environmental factor. Mothers overconsuming is the same thing. How much of it is epigenetics and how much of it is raw Darwinism is moot. It's not really "nutrition", it's overconsumption. You can consume shit, but if you consume more mass you will grow bigger. Our diets are generally worse than they've ever been, nutritionally.
Food Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

This is flat out not true. America has the unique problem of having an abundance of sugar and protein and red meat and fats.

While this presents its own problems, it is far superior to most of human history were food was scarce and meat was expensive.

You can buy a chicken sandwich for $2. You can eat one every day and it wouldn’t be a big deal for the average person. A feudal peasant is not eating chicken every day. You can’t slaughter a chicken every day. Nobody can afford 365 chickens to slaughter a year.

The reality is most people cannot manage themselves, and they need the environment to manage their diet for them. Nobody throughout most of history had to worry about eating too much beef unless they were a fucking emperor or something.

If you’re IQ is high enough that you can control what you eat and how much, the modern USA has the best diet in history. Most people can’t do that. Modern humans are domesticated animals that would never survive outside this environment.

If you’re IQ is high enough that you can control what you eat and how much, the modern USA has the best diet in history. Most people can’t do that.
Therefore it's irrelevant. The vast majority of people don't do that. The diet being consumed in the west is poison. 95% of it is synthetic, highly processed, packed with refined sugar, salt and myriad synthetic ingredients. The nutrients also synthetic. The diet in East Asia and in random tribes is far more nutritious than in the west, as proven by the fact the people consuming it are far healthier (despite having no modern medicine, in the case of random tribes).

Thinking you need good nutrition to grow tall is as stupid as thinking you need good nutrition to grow fat or to grow muscle. You don't, you just need a caloric surplus.

Because your genes still determine 80-90% of your height, but that 10% can make a huge difference. There’s starving 6’4” Africans in Sudan, but they might have been 6’6” if they were born rich.

That Pygmy baby might be 1.5in taller than his dad, but still short. There’s manlets in the NFL who’ve ate well and exercised their whole lives.
True. But the well-nourished twin still has the same DNA as his undernourished brother.

True. But the well-nourished twin still has the same DNA as his undernourished brother.
In Bed Eating GIF by MOODMAN

Yes, but the point is a 2in jump in average height for a nation is fucking huge.

For the average dude, that 2in or so that good nutrition vs. starvation is a game changer. If you’re a 5’10” emaciated poor, but you could have been 6’0”, that’s a big difference.

The Dinkas in South Sudan are already tall as shit, averaging 6’0” for men, but they’re super poor. The more well-off and well fed Dinkas are fucking giants who are all like 6’4”.

DNA gives you a height range. If you live in a Western country, you’re likely as tall as you can be.