Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Somewhere in the middle of March my okcupid account turns Sweet 16.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
-
That's how long I've been on online dating. Off and on for 16 years.

So how much longer do I have to self improve to get dates? I've calculated over the years of tweaking my profile, I've probably put in 120 hours per serious interaction.

That means 120 hours of tweaking profile, messaging women, trying to talk to them and maybe get serious interest once every year and a half of trying.

In that time, I've been rejected by a felon, a former hardcore drug user, a virgin, a mother with a baby under a year old, and a mother with 5 kids under 8 including two sets of twins. A nurse told me I was smarter than her previous boyfriend, a PhD in research neuroscience. The last woman I went out with had an Ivy league school teacher of a father, and mother and a sister who were both medical doctors. Oh and her step mother is a world renown author who is so popular she's been on the simpsons and nominated for multiple multiple Pulitzer prizes in fiction.

I was there in 2009 when I first saw the 80-20 graph in all it's glory. People on reddit told me for years I was delusional until every year statistics came out to back it up. I was there for the birth of blackpills and incels.

okcupid was the only site that worked for me, I've been on Bumble and Tinder for 3 years now and I yet to have any serious interest at all.

I'm 45 years old. How I could be better than my 30 year old self doesn't really make any sense at this point. Everything about me is sliding downhill.

This is why men my age off themselves. They know it's over.

We know how many suicide, but how many commit crimes as a form of suicide? How many accidental deaths are intentional?

Happy Sweet 16 to my okcupid profile.

I didn't realise OkCupid was that old.

I didn't realise OkCupid was that old.
That's why the okcupid data is so great. The site had at least 3 major changes over that time and the data stayed the same.

When okcupid started, there was no swiping. There was 2 ratings, for attractiveness and personality. Christian Rudder co-founder of okcupid was a math graduate from Harvard started writing blogs in 2008ish. That's where the black pill infancy grew from. He collected the data and in 2009 published a blog on how women rate 80 percent of men worse than average.

The blog started getting a lot of attention and then he wrote a book about the data. The book was called Dataclysm and it was published in 2014. The data from okcupid was so unique, the book publishers had a bidding war over the book rights. He was paid an advance of 7 figures to write the book based on his blog posts.

Dataclysm has a lot of blackpills in it. Like for example a footnote is hidden away but it is really important. In the book in a small footnote, the biggest blackpill of them all. Only 0.2 of messages go people who weren't "liked" by the person. (So if anyone says women message men they don't find attractive, aka they don't "like" everyone they like, this statistic proves it wrong)

This one stastistic defeats a lot of people's excuses. Some people will argue older blog posts (some of which give blue pilled explanations), but the book is the final say and a recompilation of all the data.

Last edited:
A nurse told me I was smarter than her previous boyfriend, a PhD in research neuroscience.
thumbs-up-kid-meme-cool-story-bro-meme.gif

Thinks vitamin C and zinc supplements cause inflammation in the body
The last woman I went out with had an Ivy league school teacher of a father, and mother and a sister who were both medical doctors. Oh and her step mother is a world renown author who is so popular she's been on the simpsons and nominated for multiple multiple Pulitzer prizes in fiction.
Do you ever tell a true story? This isn't reddit, retard.

thumbs-up-kid-meme-cool-story-bro-meme.gif

Thinks vitamin C and zinc supplements cause inflammation in the body

Do you ever tell a true story? This isn't reddit, retard.
I wish it weren't true my friend.

We know how many suicide, but how many commit crimes as a form of suicide? How many accidental deaths are intentional?
Do you have anything in mind OP?

I'll take things that never happened for $100, Alex

Don't worry bro, you are only 5 years away from being 50 wich will be your prime years and your SMV will explode. Women love dating fat, big belly and balding men at that age.

Don't worry bro, you are only 5 years away from being 50 wich will be your prime years and your SMV will explode. Women love dating fat, big belly and balding men at that age.
This is my favorite reply.

you have won the golden rope award for the incredible feat of coping hard for 16 years

Brutal C4 Blackpill