Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes when I'm on this forum for a while I think I might be letting myself get radicalized over nothing...

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
But the moment I check out normie Facebook pages, see how friends are doing on tinder vs their looks, the real world, etc, actually going outside and observing things is 100x more blackpilling than any forum post.

There's no delusion or exaggeration is calling most people deluded, or wishy washy. Most human beings literally live in fantasy lands, they cannot ever confront reality in a meaningful way.

So many people are only happy by social proxy, it is the group they belong to, the shows they watch, the brands they buy that makes them who they are. Belonging to something bigger protects them, it's shaving a small chunk of immortality in exchange for your individuality and self respect. Just look at how crazy people get over sports teams. If you're not betting actual money on a sports game, the outcome has literally 0 effect on your life, though people depend on the success of their local robust BBC football team to stay sane.

Sometimes I feel this is the only place where people are actually sane. The "real world" is completely irrational IMO. Seems like everybody outside this community has completely los their mind.

observing things is 100x more blackpilling than any forum post.
fucking ThiS learning about the blackpill ideology is one thing but confirming it with every fucking thing you see the normie do is suifuel

Sometimes I feel this is the only place where people are actually sane. The "real world" is completely irrational IMO. Seems like everybody outside this community has completely los their mind.