Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes the...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Penis envy women have can be so strong that its enough for them to become FtM trans. Usually before that their lesbians.

Stemming from their Lesbian nature, If a woman has a natural liking to pretty boys than there is a chance of her being bisexual.

Being bisexual may lead them into becoming trans, if their jealousy of men and penis envy are strong enough to put them into that state of mind.

Last edited:
MtF? I agree but Idk why any women would want to be male, legit just setting themselves up for failure.

MtF? I agree but Idk why any women would want to be male, legit just setting themselves up for failure.

Meh, most don't go through with it anyway. They only do it to seem special and guys STILL are willing to have sex with them.

Only to a small demographic.

But of course, most of them enjoy having their female privilege because as their expected to get free shit handed to them anyways.

Last edited:
@theultimate341 my bad, I just edited into FtM.

Meh, most don't go through with it anyway. They only do it to seem special and guys STILL are willing to have sex with them.
Yea, but if they are lesbians they wont have a shot either way.

Only to a small demographic.

But of course, most of them enjoy having their female privilege because their expected to get free shit handed to them.
Most of them are aware of their privilege, I can see why.

Women who do this are sof ew you might as well say they dont exist

idkwattodowithlife posting in Inceldom Discussion, rare! :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow: