Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes it hits me that I'm talking to subhumans

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
It's brutal realizing it. This place is fun and can mimic as close as possible to real camaraderie. Some threads are pure JFL fuel, so that's good. Yet, there's still a nagging I get where it's like, damn. We're all subhumans. This is where the dregs of society congregate. You look around and it hits you like a truck. You've found somewhere to fit in finally, but it's an involuntary celibates site. Fuck boyos. I don't mean any offense, don't think I'm poking fun at any of you. It's more just a crushing realization of how truly over it is when you find yourself here, spending at least a few hours a day on a incel site, and actually enjoying your time..... Just so brutal. If I had 6 more inches of height, a bit more clavicle width and a shortened horse face my life would be completely different

Last edited:
I wish I was born amish and incel at least I could milk cows all day and then die. The internet and blackpill has destroyed my will to live. I fr just LDAR all day. Fap 3x a day. It's horrible

foids and normie here so you never know who youre really talking with

Take a cold shower boyo.

Maybe you get a gf if you do

I wish I was born amish and incel at least I could milk cows all day and then die. The internet and blackpill has destroyed my will to live. I fr just LDAR all day. Fap 3x a day. It's horrible
If you're Americancel you can Pennsylvaniamaxx! I'm sure a kind family would honor you're wish... It's a wholesome life.

Just show up and ask around. They can see into you're soul if you're "English" or not

If you're Americancel you can Pennsylvaniamaxx! I'm sure a kind family would honor you're wish... It's a wholesome life.

Just show up and ask around. They can see into you're soul if you're "English" or not
I've thought about it tbh. There's site to do farm labor for room and board. I just don't know if a 5'6 ugly guy can really be social like that and get accepted to shit.

I've thought about it tbh. There's site to do farm labor for room and board. I just don't know if a 5'6 ugly guy can really be social like that and get accepted to shit.
I'm not talking about nigger hippy work bro. I'm talking Amish religious lifestyle. They have "men's areas" and the sex's are separated...

I probably would have joined them if I wasn't a westerner with mountain access.

I'm not talking about nigger hippy work bro. I'm talking Amish religious lifestyle. They have "men's areas" and the sex's are separated...

I probably would have joined them if I wasn't a westerner with mountain access.
I'll look into to it fr. I have heard the don't take converts, like the Jews. Maybe I'm wrong. Genuinely want to resign from normie life

Idk, I barely check that sub. I enjoy .is, it's just a background thought sometimes.
Maybe I should've used a broader group, "society"
IDK it's easy to say don't internalize but it really does feel like it's true. It's not just women that don't want me lol

Maybe I should've used a broader group, "society"
IDK it's easy to say don't internalize but it really does feel like it's true. It's not just women that don't want me lol
I've accepted the no women, it's the literally no social life/friend group that I can't get over atp. I had a few friends back then in highschool, but that's since fallen away. Just me my brother and mother. I'm thankful for them, but I want a normal lifestyle sometimes

I'll look into to it fr. I have heard the don't take converts, like the Jews. Maybe I'm wrong. Genuinely want to resign from normie life
There's a few sects of them. Some do and some don't. I'm sure there's a group that would welcome a "refuge" from the modern world.... Just to reenforce their beliefs.

We're subhumans but we don't treat each other like subhumans in the same way normies do to us. There's a greater level of respect and sense of camaraderie than what you would find in non incel spaces. Even if this place is a crab basket and has its flaws, it's still better than non incel communities for blackpilled incels.

We're subhumans but we don't treat each other like subhumans in the same way normies do to us. There's a greater level of respect and sense of camaraderie than what you would find in non incel spaces. Even if this place is a crab basket and has its flaws, it's still better than non incel communities for blackpilled incels.
LMAO what forum are you on? Can I join that one?