Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sometimes I wish i wasnt blackpilled

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
The blackpill destroyed me.

Before the blackpill i still had motivation, I got into coding and had motivation to study or do something with my life , I was more NT and a bit more social. Now i literally HATE everything and everyone and i LDAR all day , NEET 24/7 , i dont enjoy any of my copes anymore and my whole view of life changed, i think so differently now

I see bluepilled incels IRL and they genuinely seem happy, they have friends and while they might not have gfs they defo have a better life than me and are nowhere as miserable as me

I only discovered the blackpill last year and my life has gone to shit so quickly
Ignorance is bliss

The blackpill destroyed me.

Before the blackpill i still had motivation, I got into coding and had motivation to study or do something with my life , I was more NT and a bit more social. Now i literally HATE everything and everyone and i LDAR all day , NEET 24/7 , i dont enjoy any of my copes anymore and my whole view of life changed, i think so differently now

I see bluepilled incels IRL and they genuinely seem happy, they have friends and while they might not have gfs they defo have a better life than me and are nowhere as miserable as me

I only discovered the blackpill last year and my life has gone to shit so quickly
Ignorance is bliss

Nah cause why is this so true? After I discovered the blackpill everything just changed.

Is there anything you want to activity or travelling wise? Even if it's small go out & experience something new rather than just staying in a room reminiscing about what could've been. As from experience you don't wanna be a LDAR type of person forever.

Last edited: