Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sometimes I wish I had been born disabled instead of plain unattractive.

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
You would get no attention from foids regardless but atleast people wouldn't make fun of you. It's seen as extreamly rude and senseless to make fun of disabled people in public by practically everyone but when somebody is making fun of another person for another trait they can't control (height, facial bones, frame etc.) it's seen as fine and maybe even funny?

Argueablly being extreamly short would have as much of an impact on your quality of life as only having one leg, would it not?

My mental health has suffered ridiculously from snide comments and people's opinions of me. I would probably feel alot happier if I was disabled instead of unattractive.

Disabled > ugly.
Lol. What if you were disabled and ugly?

No, hard 2 inimidationmaxx if disabled. Scaring normies is the greatest pleasure.

You would get no attention from foids regardless but atleast people wouldn't make fun of you. It's seen as extreamly rude and senseless to make fun of disabled people in public by practically everyone but when somebody is making fun of another person for another trait they can't control (height, facial bones, frame etc.) it's seen as fine and maybe even funny?

Argueablly being extreamly short would have as much of an impact on your quality of life as only having one leg, would it not?

My mental health has suffered ridiculously from snide comments and people's opinions of me. I would probably feel alot happier if I was disabled instead of unattractive.
i know what you mean, you often see disabled people having this almost "royal" air about them, as no one dares inconvenience them or act brash around them, and they end up internalizing it and expecting it. it's funny in a way.

still, i'd rather be able, and just vanish from society, run through the wilderness with intact limbs and do god knows what, i'm sure you would as well tbh.

It's being a certain type of short that gets you made fun of. Midgets or "little people" are immune to being made fun of because it's a medical condition. But if you aren't a Midget but still small all the insults flow in

No, hard 2 inimidationmaxx if disabled. Scaring normies is the greatest pleasure.

Can't if really unitimidating features.

i know what you mean, you often see disabled people having this almost "royal" air about them, as no one dares inconvenience them or act brash around them, and they end up internalizing it and expecting it. it's funny in a way.

still, i'd rather be able, and just vanish from society, run through the wilderness with intact limbs and do god knows what, i'm sure you would as well tbh.

Same.

It's being a certain type of short that gets you made fun of. Midgets or "little people" are immune to being made fun of because it's a medical condition. But if you aren't a Midget but still small all the insults flow in

Idk, certain medical conditions people still make fun of in my opinion. Example: In a wheelchair, no one dare utter a word. Extreme acne from a skin condition, people will still make fun of you.

Idk, certain medical conditions people still make fun of in my opinion. Example: In a wheelchair, no one dare utter a word. Extreme acne from a skin condition, people will still make fun of you.
I actually have a similar trait of the acne thing. It's been scarring all over my back, shoulders and upper chest. It hurts like hell at times

I actually have a similar trait of the acne thing. It's been scarring all over my back, shoulders and upper chest. It hurts like hell at times

Damn Bro that sucks, I got bad stretch lines all over my back, not because I was growing much, but when I was I was extreamly skinny and thus had a lack of skin tissue. Dosen't cause me much pain anymore though.

Damn Bro that sucks, I got bad stretch lines all over my back, not because I was growing much, but when I was I was extreamly skinny and thus had a lack of skin tissue. Dosen't cause me much pain anymore though.
Good to hear it doesn't cause much pain anymore

Agree, it would've stopped you from being a wagecuck.

I wish I was never born

ogrecel(intimidation or thug max)>disabled(pity max)>manlet(can't max anything over for em)