Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I want to save for looksmax surgeries but other times I just want to give up

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
My face is pretty shitty but I have a good base i would say. The problem is that my ears are shaped differently (looks retarded). My chin is too small. I have a long midface but it is what it is I guess. I feel like if I got ototplasty and a chin implant I would easily blend in with normies and they would accept me as their own. I don't have a job despite applying for basically everything within a certain radius. I'm youngcel btw.

My face is pretty shitty but I have a good base i would say. The problem is that my ears are shaped differently (looks retarded). My chin is too small. I have a long midface but it is what it is I guess. I feel like if I got ototplasty and a chin implant I would easily blend in with normies and they would accept me as their own. I don't have a job despite applying for basically everything within a certain radius. I'm youngcel btw.
forget about chin implant.
get jaw surgery

Get the surgeries bro, if you think being youngcel sucks just wait until you're older

you just gotta do it man, either that or be on this forum for the rest of your life lmao
me personally won't be able to save up for it but if you can go for it

Go to a surgeon asap and find out which surgeries you need. The younger the better as long as youve finished growing. If youre under 18 wait till you turn 18 to get your first xrays. Then you will have to wait a year and get more xrays to see if theres any change in the facial bones. If your bones have changed at all you have to wait another year and get more xrays.

Go to a surgeon asap and find out which surgeries you need. The younger the better as long as youve finished growing. If youre under 18 wait till you turn 18 to get your first xrays. Then you will have to wait a year and get more xrays to see if theres any change in the facial bones. If your bones have changed at all you have to wait another year and get more xrays.
I manipulated my parents into paying for my rhinoplasty. I had one of if not the worst noses you've ever seen---totally didn't fit my face at all. So at least my greatest flaw was fixed bc my surgeon was skilled.

Youngcels, wagecuck for surgery... you still have time even with Mr.Shekelburg's horrible American wages....

Over 25cels, you know there is only one way to end this pain. You know it's too late if you're poor. You know you'll never have enough before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back