Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sometimes i want to cry when i look at myself in the mirror

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
i usually dont but, at the very least, my day is 100% ruined and confidence is gone as soon as i look at myself in the mirror in the morning

i remember when i was a kid i would see my dad doing the same, looking at his face in the mirror and looking depressed. fuck you faggot you knew youre ugly why would you force this on another human being

Pretty much my entire family mogs me. Theyre all at least high tier normies in looks & successful. They also NTmog me. I hate being an ugly autistic manlet.

tfw you lost the genetic lottery :feelsrope: shits not fair man

Pretty much my entire family mogs me. Theyre all at least high tier normies & successful. I hate being an ugly autistic manlet.

tfw you lost the genetic lottery :feelsrope:
arent you still young? at least you have decent genes somewhere in there. my parents are fucking ugly pieces of shit

I sometimes want to burn and mutilate my ethnic face.

arent you still young? at least you have decent genes somewhere in there. my parents are fucking ugly pieces of shit
Im 17 yeah. But it doesnt matter cause those "good genes" dont show in my face, height and im also autistic. I suspect I'm high T though, but it doesnt matter when youre an ugly manlet nonNT subhuman.

if you don't like the reflection don't look in the mirror

My body is just disappointing. From top to bottom I'm a subhuman. It's a potent suicide fuel for me. When I catch a glimpse of my face I see bug eyes staring at me in return, crooked nose, huge, oversized ears with one ear being visibly bigger than the other one and the list doesn't stop there. Going down I look at the average skinnyfat body, but with pectus excavatum for an extra dose of subhumanity. Finally there's the pathetic excuse for a dick that is my cock; 10 cm when erect, with a girth closer to a toothpick than to a penis, and with phimosis to boot. Frankly, looking at the body I was given is enough to demotivate me for the rest of a day.

For the sake of future generations of ugly men around the world, I really hope one day we will be able to download our consciousness and transfer it to a new body.

You're not the only one

My body is just disappointing. From top to bottom I'm a subhuman. It's a potent suicide fuel for me. When I catch a glimpse of my face I see bug eyes staring at me in return, crooked nose, huge, oversized ears with one ear being visibly bigger than the other one and the list doesn't stop there. Going down I look at the average skinnyfat body, but with pectus excavatum for an extra dose of subhumanity. Finally there's the pathetic excuse for a dick that is my cock; 10 cm when erect, with a girth closer to a toothpick than to a penis, and with phimosis to boot. Frankly, looking at the body I was given is enough to demotivate me for the rest of a day.

For the sake of future generations of ugly men around the world, I really hope one day we will be able to download our consciousness and transfer it to a new body.

I beg you.. please.. be joking
Dude thats brutal. and i thought MY life was shit (wish it is btw). I hope ur just making this up man. if not ..stay strong bro. and how tall are you? everyone has at least 1 good thing about them. the best thing about me is my jaw. i am a 5′7″ manlet. my height fucking destroys me i think about it everyday. i have a subhuman frame and severe acne to top that off.

I want to cry when i take a picture of me and some friends who have gfs and realize how ugly i actually am

if you don't like the reflection don't look in the mirror
big iq, i brush my teeth in the dark or open the mirror