Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I think that I’m just an edgy teenager and that things will get better and that I’m not an incel, but then...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
...I remember that normal teens don’t get bullied and ostracized everyday for no reason at all, other than being unfortunately alive. And if they are bullied, it’s only as a sort of short ‘hazing’ period to some club or sport or friend group or whatever. I have no club or sport or whatever to fall back on. I have no real friends. Nobody really texts me to see how things are going. Nobody invites me anywhere. Instead, everybody ignores me. I feel like a ghost, man. :feelsbadman:

You don't have any friends at all in high school?

I felt the exact same way not so much time ago, edgy normies are in fact edgy just bcuz they didn't go to Chad's most recent weekend party due to not having been invited, despite having gone to all others.
Incels, by the other hand, are treated like shit and never gave a fuck about, we are just too ugly to be treated as regular human beings anywhere.

Subhumans like us are invisible to everyone. We can't even get real friends.
And in some cases like mine, even my parents hate me.

ji6gpjD.gif

You don't have any friends at all in high school?
I have people that I sit with at lunch, but it could get lonely real quickly. Last Friday and Thursday I sat with only 2 people because the rest of the people who sat with me usually, had to go to some protest or whatever. Outside of school, I don’t know these guys well at all. For the most part they’re bluepilled failed normies, catholiccucks, or redpilled.

The last time I ever “hung” out with somebody was my first month into my Freshmen year with some middle school friends who I play with on xbox every 4-6 months or so because I’m too demotivated to play games.

So overall, no, I don’t really have any friends.
I felt the exact same way not so much time ago, edgy normies are in fact edgy just bcuz they didn't go to Chad's most recent weekend party due to not having been invited, despite having gone to all others.
Incels, by the other hand, are treated like shit and never gave a fuck about, we are just too ugly to be treated as regular human beings anywhere.
I’ve never gotten to experience a true high school party, and months ago I overheard about some freshmen chadlites and tyrones talking about getting fellatio from some freshmen whore. It’s over.

exactly my situation
sometimes in conversations my "friends" will just get up and move to another person
being ignored by girls sucks ass but being ignored by everyone is what will push me to the edge

At least you swallowed the blackpill young and have time to save up for surgerymaxxing before it's too late.

What are your "lunch buddies" protesting?

They went to the march for life march in Washington dc
Let me guess...

It's not about saving unborn children?

I just looked it up! It was about unborn children! That's weird. And here i was thinking it was a "give up guns so the gov can kill you easier" march! Lol.

Sometimes it's nice to be wrong.

Better load up the kids and pretend they gaf!

I just looked it up! It was about unborn children! That's weird. And here i was thinking it was a "give up guns so the gov can kill you easier" march! Lol.
The anti-gun protest is "march for our lives". The organizer's Twitter makes for a good laugh- or suicide fuel, depending on how you take those kinds of things. https://twitter.com/davidhogg111

At least you swallowed the blackpill young and have time to save up for surgerymaxxing before it's too late.
Let me guess...

It's not about saving unborn children?

Sometimes it's nice to be wrong.

Better load up the kids and pretend they gaf!
yea it was saving unborn children which I don’t care about. I couldn’t care less about what whores do with their bastards.

ive never had true friends in my entire life

brutal. Most of my friends were just "school friends" though. I didn't hang out that well outside of school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back