Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I think about how I have been mistreated all my life and I am honestly amazed

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
The level of hostility I faced from both normies and foids throughout my life is just insane. I have always been a meek, shy individual that never really bothered anyone, I was always passive and never had much to say. And yet I have been treated like a total subhuman piece of shit, bullied by normans who would call me names and make fun of the way I look. Foids would either treat me like an asexual child or they would make up rumors about me, calling me horrible things like a stalker or rapist. It's so fucking weird. Why do I bring this much attention to myself? I don't do anything. I just want to be left alone.

The level of hostility I faced from both normies and foids throughout my life is just insane. I have always been a meek, shy individual that never really bothered anyone, I was always passive and never had much to say. And yet I have been treated like a total subhuman piece of shit, bullied by normans who would call me names and make fun of the way I look. Foids would either treat me like an asexual child or they would make up rumors about me, calling me horrible things like a stalker or rapist. It's so fucking weird. Why do I bring this much attention to myself? I don't do anything. I just want to be left alone.
I wanted to fuck my english teacher when I was in college she was only teacher in my school life that was nice to me. I was 18 then. Maybe I should try fuck her but I was too bluepilled. Now I look 10x worse.

Why do I bring this much attention to myself?
Your looks, obviously. Girls in High School hated me just for existing. I couldn't even approach them in a friendly way without being shouted at and belittled right in front of the class.

NT subhumans were treated with love and respect.
Hm. So you were affected by neurodivergence. I guess I was affected by that as well, but my problem was mainly looks.

I’ve been mistreated at all of my jobs except for 1 for being meek and shy. People left me alone in school so no bullying at least. I’m basically invisible now to other people, its fucking over. Idk why I bother, I think if I was 5’6 and sub 5 but NT I would have a better life

By far my worst treatment was by my own family.

Relatable excluding the foids part. They didn't call me rapist or stalker but they did find me weird.