Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment sometimes i shit in the shower

ass2ass

ass2ass

Banned
-
sometimes i shit in the shower and heel it down the drain
other times i get my benin out, rest my balls on the bathroom sink and piss down the drain

why would you shit in one pipe and then move to another series of pipes to wash your hands?
if you poo in shower you can wash ass right there, if you biss in drain you can wash hands right there TP free

every other westoid you meet has smeared his b hole with paper to clean himself except me
my toilet is for visiting jehovahs witnesses only

Mods pin this godly thread

now this is the quality content I came here for

Same unironically

other times i get my benin out, rest my balls on the bathroom sink and piss down the drain

why would you shit in one pipe and then move to another series of pipes to wash your hands?
if you poo in shower you can wash ass right there, if you biss in drain you can wash hands right there TP free

every other westoid you meet has smeared his b hole with paper to clean himself except me
my toilet is for visiting jehovahs witnesses only
legit user tbh

Still better than puking in the shower:soy::soy:

why is OP banned?

Judging from this post, he was a valuable member.

the primary reason not to do this OP is that the drain for the shower is small, it's a lot of work to smush up a turd to make it fit down that tiny hole

the toilet hole is larger and less work to expel it down there

it's fine if while cleaning your anus there's some leftover tiny mini-turd particles you scoop out w/ your finger that you couldn't dig deep enough to dislodge early on the toilet, I guess, but that shouldn't be a full-size turd bro

I heard @Lolimancer and @Arescel do this together