Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes, I just wish I had an older brother.

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I'm an only child, which is usually seen as being the best. Only child you get all your parents love, siblings don't mog you, etc. But the problem is I have no brother to NEET off of. I wish I could have one just so like I could work and live with him because I 100% can't support myself on my own 2 feet.
Anyone else feel this way?

All I got are brothers, they are more incel than me, I mog them all. Having a brother(s) or siblings in general isn't always good tho, my relationship with my brothers isn't all that great.

Don't think you'd have a this great relationship with your brother if you had one, I fought a lot with my brothers growing up and still do. We may be brothers but we are very different people, think differently, do things differently, have different interests etc. Who's to say he would even tolerate you if you had one.

I hate my siblings tbh. You're not missing out on anything.

No, the younger the sibling, the more subhuman your genetics will be. He would just mog you and treat you like trash