Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I have trouble reading conventional clock faces. Am I retarded?

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
I do better the more time I'm given, but a brief glance and I'm toast.

What do?

Low%20Vision%20Clock%20Black%20on%20White%20Sm_LRG.jpg

Lacing my shoes has never been a picnic, either.

yes, you are full retard

yes, i remember there was an autist who always asked me what the time was on them at school

are u left or right handed?

yes, i remember there was an autist who always asked me what the time was on them at school

are u left or right handed?

ambidextrous, but mostly right due to injury

I'm also bad with roman numerals.

@A Good Friend....now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... a long time.

PS: Congrats, you're retarded.

@A Good Friend....now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... a long time.

PS: Congrats, you're retarded.

Kylo, did I ever tell you about the time I cut your grandfather's legs off and left him screaming and burning next to a pit of lava? I could just as easily have pulled him out a little further to save him, him being my dear, young apprentice and companion, but instead I snarked his lightsaber and left him, burned and bloodied, cursing my name.... he was a good friend

Kylo, did I ever tell you about the time I cut your grandfather's legs off and left him screaming and burning next to a pit of lava? I could just as easily have pulled him out a little further to save him, him being my dear, young apprentice and companion, but instead I snarked his lightsaber and left him, burned and bloodied, cursing my name.... he was a good friend

*throws autistic fit*

At least gramps wasn't an incel unlike you, boyo.

*throws autistic fit*

At least gramps wasn't an incel unlike you, boyo.

Keep your earthly labels.

I'm on numerous dimensions of time now. I am firmly embedded on an 8-Brane manifold with five space dimensions and three of time.

Keep your earthly labels.

I'm on numerous dimensions of time now. I am firmly embedded on an 8-Brane manifold with five space dimensions and three of time.

Yeah, but how many layers of subversion are you on?

Cool. So a Boltzmann brain is possible with that high a number?
Everybody is on the fence on that one, considering a Bbrain would be the most basic physical model for consciousness to arise in, but I guess now they're saying that doesn't make it the most likely.

I dunno, mate. Shit's beyond me. I can't read clock faces, after all.

You definitely have some kind of cognitive retardation. In a clinical sense, though, retardation means deficiency across the eight domains where general intelligence is measured to add up to an IQ less that 70. At least that used to be the standard, until people couldn't tolerate the fact that so many darkies fell below that threshold, lol.

Everybody is on the fence on that one, considering a Bbrain would be the most basic physical model for consciousness to arise in, but I guess now they're saying that doesn't make it the most likely.

I dunno, mate. Shit's beyond me. I can't read clock faces, after all.

I know it's not the most likely, but given a large enough universe with enough time. Of course notwithstanding development of actual life.

Don't worry, geniuses struggle with basic tasks as well.

I'm surprised more incels don't have this issue.

@Kointo, what say you? Are you retarded like me?

I know it's not the most likely, but given a large enough universe with enough time. Of course notwithstanding development of actual life.

Yeah, not saying they aren't out there, but the idea that that's what we all are, or rather that's all I am and you guys are just part of my conscious self-created web; that's suspect as fuck.

Didn't we have a solipsism thread?

Yeah, not saying they aren't out there, but the idea that that's what we all are, or rather that's all I am and you guys are just part of my conscious self-created web; that's suspect as fuck.

Didn't we have a solipsism thread?

I don't know how all of us can be one Bbrain. We would have to be connected some way to make that effect happen, right?

Aye we did.

I don't know how all of us can be one Bbrain. We would have to be connected some way to make that effect happen, right?

Aye we did.

Naw man, that's why I whipped out metaphysical solipsism.

I can't prove to you that you're not just a boltzman brain creating all of this. The point is it only had to arise once, in fact, it's more likely that you're the only concious thing, if it really is just a collection of firing crap in the void that thinks it's a person.

Yeah that's pretty dumb.

Naw man, that's why I whipped out metaphysical solipsism.

I can't prove to you that you're not just a boltzman brain creating all of this. The point is it only had to arise once, in fact, it's more likely that you're the only concious thing, if it really is just a collection of firing crap in the void that thinks it's a person.

This (life I live), is a matrix that the Bbrain (me) created?

Yeah that's pretty dumb.
Whelp, I'm retarded.

That's a load off, I must admit.

Is tard-cel a thing? Can it be me? Am I the first?

rain-man-23.jpg

Kek, I have this too sometimes. It's because we've been spoiled with\used to digital clocks our whole lives.

This (life I live), is a matrix that the Bbrain (me) created?
Kinda, more like "Even if I throw a baseball at your face, you can only perceive through your sensory centers."

For the event to have said to have occurred, only that little ball of grey matter needs light up, no external stimuli required, so anything outside of that can't be proven to have happened, or rather it never needs to happen.

Even if your nose bleeds and your ears ring, you're still recienving that from central proccessing, so nothing outside need necessarily occur.

I never learned to read them because it is not necessary for me.

I used a digital clock since I was a child so what is the point of an unneccesary skill

Kinda, more like "Even if I throw a baseball at your face, you can only perceive through your sensory centers."

For the event to have said to have occurred, only that little ball of grey matter needs light up, no external stimuli required, so anything outside of that can't be proven to have happened, or rather it never needs to happen.

Even if your nose bleeds and your ears ring, you're still recienving that from central proccessing, so nothing outside need necessarily occur.

OK let's walk through it.

1. Baseball hits my face
2. Sensory nerves activated
3. Signals sent to CNS
4. Can get an involuntary response and/or additional signal sent to brain
5. Brain will either perceive it or not (regulated)
6. If arrived, consciousness interprets it as "ouch."

So yes, you are right. Only certain parts need to light up, even if there wasn't any external stimuli. Hence, matrix.

i think i ttook longer than average for me to learn tie my shoes and reading those kind of clocks, im a late bloomer in those kind of things lol

You could be sub-90 IQ

OK let's walk through it.

1. Baseball hits my face
2. Sensory nerves activated
3. Signals sent to CNS
4. Can get an involuntary response and/or additional signal sent to brain
5. Brain will either perceive it or not (regulated)
6. If arrived, consciousness interprets it as "ouch."

So yes, you are right. Only certain parts need to light up, even if there wasn't any external stimuli. Hence, matrix.

But you're overcomplicating it by one step. You don't need any external stimuli to make the brain sense something as real. The same areas light up from strong memory, or even dreams, with no external stimuli. So while a computer overlord sending you the simulation would be fun, I could hypothetically make you think you remembered something that may as well be real through suggestion alone.

But you're overcomplicating it by one step. You don't need any external stimuli to make the brain sense something as real. The same areas light up from strong memory, or even dreams, with no external stimuli. So while a computer overlord sending you the simulation would be fun, I could hypothetically make you think you remembered something that may as well be real through suggestion alone.
What does this have to do with clocks?

What does this have to do with clocks?
We got off on a bit of a tangent.

I prefer my threads malleable so that one can shape them to his or her desired will.

I believe so.
If the brain is a wetware computer that controls the flow of electricity like any other computer, how can you say you govern the behavior of those networks? Where's the demon that opens the gate that lets one thought emerge over another? You make a firm decision, but you arrived there through a chain of processes that began at the instant of the big bang (possibly before). So your environment, all instances and occurrences, were kicked off at some point, ultimately ending in you choosing chocolate over vanilla, but the "you" that arrived at that point is the product of variables all of which you, and everyone else, has had no control over. You can't break that long chain of causality and do something outside of the firing of your neurons, and you have no control over that.

You could say "I got drunk and changed the firing pattern." But really, the decision to get drunk was made by that same pattern, inexorably linked to the first photon zipping around a closed system.

shit, me too. I have a legit learning disability as well.
It's over for retardcels

If the brain is a wetware computer that controls the flow of electricity like any other computer, how can you say you govern the behavior of those networks? Where's the demon that opens the gate that lets one thought emerge over another? You make a firm decision, but you arrived there through a chain of processes that began at the instant of the big bang (possibly before). So your environment, all instances and occurrences, were kicked off at some point, ultimately ending in you choosing chocolate over vanilla, but the "you" that arrived at that point is the product of variables all of which you, and everyone else, has had no control over. You can't break that long chain of causality and do something outside of the firing of your neurons, and you have no control over that.

You could say "I got drunk and changed the firing pattern." But really, the decision to get drunk was made by that same pattern, inexorably linked to the first photon zipping around a closed system.
Vanilla is much better.

Why would you learn then in the first place? I never bothered to even learn it. I don't like clocks that are not connected to the internet
How can you not learn it? You were taught in kindergarten like most people, yes?

How can you not learn it? You were taught in kindergarten like most people, yes?
I did other shit in kindergarten and I was using a digital clock during my childhood (In the mid-late 2000s)

Why were your posts ending in random numbers like you said in your signature? I would see that sometimes too.

No. fucking. clue. man

Notice I would always have to edit a post immediately after to delete them. Some browser bug. Anyway, it's gone so I can actually use the signature function now.

I struggle with calculating percentages too. Like ask me what 8% of 7000 is, I have no fucking idea. Most people can do that shit in their head easily. It takes me forever