Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes i google college near me and check how it is inside, i get extremely depressed thinking that this place is not for me.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I also do the same with bars and restaurant, thinking that i could never go there, or work there. It's pure suifuel to realize what could have been my life if i was not born with asperger and truecel genetics, instead i got no future, just a life of isolation and copes, it never even began. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Same, I looked up what parties looked like in my school, it was basically suifuel.

Same, I looked up what parties looked like in my school, it was basically suifuel.
At least i'm not alone doing this, what hurt the most is realizing "if i didn't went off track with my life, maybe i could have gone there" then i realize that it was never an option in the first place.

I also do the same with bars and restaurant, thinking that i could never go there, or work there. It's pure suifuel to realize what could have been my life if i was not born with asperger and truecel genetics, instead i got no future, just a life of isolation and copes, it never even began. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Sounds scary man

Sounds scary man
Scary? Unable to live life is sinply pure ropefuel to me. Meanwhile an ugly foid with the same illness would be in college getting a future while getting pounded left and right and making the news about how brave she is to go to school despite her condition.

Halo and women are wonderful effect would protect her from being bullied or being laughted at, she would be able to socialmaxx and make friends easily, creating positive social feedback and raising her self esteem. Also nobody would think that she would be virgin and even if they would there's no shame attached to it like us.

No such thing for sperg truecels.

Last edited:
i have asperger as well, its fucking miserable and i know exactly how you feel bcause i feel the same way.

i am socially incapacitated and docile. i cant do anything for myself except what im already doing, im too scared and anxious to do fucking anything even on an edible im still handicapped.

i cant even imagine myself doing even basic menial tasks like going grocery shopping just because of how overwhelming it all is

i have asperger as well, its fucking miserable and i know exactly how you feel bcause i feel the same way.

i am socially incapacitated and docile. i cant do anything for myself except what im already doing, im too scared and anxious to do fucking anything even on an edible im still handicapped.

i cant even imagine myself doing even basic menial tasks like going grocery shopping just because of how overwhelming it all is
The fucked up part is that society expect us to "accept it", while not providing any structure, tools or support for us to understand how deal with it. How the fuck can we accept what makes us unable to be normal, something that is destroying us everyday. We're just left with an empty life full of copes.

The fucked up part is that society expect us to "accept it", while not providing any structure, tools or support for us to understand how deal with it. How the fuck can we accept what makes us unable to be normal, something that is destroying us everyday. We're just left with an empty life full of copes.

they dont have the smallest clue what its like being us, its easy for them to accept something and move on because they arent mentally handicapped.

"just accept that u cant walk bro"

"just accept the fact that the world is so overwhelmingly chaotic and panic inducing that you literally avoid wearing contacts and glasses just because the blurriness reduces the amount of sensory overload you get from just walking out the door bro!"

one thing funny about being a diagnosed autistic is when they tell you people with autism have trouble understanding empathy as the normal people around you ignore you or outright treat you like trash for existing. just gotta accept that it's all worthless data.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back