Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sometimes i get so sad i beat myself

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Sometimes when im feeling very depressed i start crying and i beat myself, usually on my stomach, arms and legs but sometimes i hit myself on the head like an autist. There are a few things that trigger this: Thinking about how im a kissless virgin at 18, thinking about the times that women have disrespected me and treated me like a piece of garbage, and obsessing about my looks. Sometimes i legit think im a 0/10 even though i know im 3/10 (rated on truerateme). Despite this i have never been suicidal, i will take this shitty existence over nothing, I am blessed to be alive and breathing.

I used to do that now i just ldar.

legit. imagine being such a truecel that youre too triggered to even take photos of yourself JFL

thats called self-harm and i do that too, but i burn myself with a fork and a lighter

Just start cutting and play emo game

Think biggER and bettER thoughts about yourself.

Don't over think man. Every time I do that I become clinically insane and have the urge to destroy shit. Even my posts become more aggressive. Just be passive and LDAR

Don't over think man. Every time I do that I become clinically insane and have the urge to destroy shit. Even my posts become more aggressive. Just be passive and LDAR
Same.

This guy knows. Listen to him.
Also, have you tried weed?

i did that back in middle school when i was thinking of being sad or something i tried punching my self to mark in my head to not be sad what a stupid idea that was.

Just kys already to end your misery.

But what does this have to do with AlphaDestiny?