Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I feel majority users here are Chads and this site is a sick prank on incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
Chads.is rellitity

you mean mentalcels

Yes and fakecels. People here say they mog Chadlite and hightier normies and then I look in the mirror and I am a 4/10
only the ugly can be mentalcel attractive males cant be ones and yeah im 4/10 too its over

Yes and fakecels. People here say they mog Chadlite and hightier normies and then I look in the mirror and I am a 4/10
You can mog someone with just a whisper. You are mogging the man if you beat him. Maybe most people here don't have the verbal IQ to actually demolish people on the spot or absolutely wipe someone the fuck out in a heated verbal contest. This does not make you a chad infact it just pisses everyone else off except the people on your side. You don't get fucks for mogging chads you get hate. I know plenty of people mostly Ogrecels who have physically mogged the fuck out of chads and got nothing but hate and derision for it whilst the chads would of gotten glory and power. That's just the way things work.

only the ugly can be mentalcel attractive males cant be ones and yeah im 4/10 too its over
You know it's over when even after gymcelling and surgeries the max you can go is high tier Normie.

I have no doubts that many incels are average looking or even above average. No doubt that there are truecels though.

I have no doubts that many incels are average looking or even above average. No doubt that there are truecels though.
I get it , but it's rage fuel seeing good-looking people. I am a fatcel , 2 years ago I become normal weight but my face became uglier. My nose became more prominent and uglier , it was rage fuel so I became fat again.

Looksmax is worse, nothing but Chads on that site bragging at least here they try to keep a low profile.

It's a circle jerk.
I would not call "lookmax" a Chad central. More like failed normies with mental illness.
If you don't call them "Chad", I"m sure they would start a tantrum like a toddler.

Mogs me. I'm a legit 2/10 at best

I dont know if majority but a lot of fakecels here

There is a lot of "incels" who had,at least,1 date.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF INCEL,IF YOU HAD A DATE?

Also,there is a lot of guy who say "i am not ugly,femoid find me ugly" and more shits

Like,half of this forum are fakecels.

Also,there is a lot of guy who say "i am not ugly,femoid find me ugly" and more shits

Legit, I never had a date my entire life. JFL at fakecels LARPing on an incel forum. Nothing more pathetic than that.

Many of the well-known users here who describe themselves are chad's.

It is and i want to sodomize every single fakecel in here with a rusty hatchet

Curry fatcel?

Never began for you bro

correct.
It's a circle jerk.
I would not call "lookmax" a Chad central. More like failed normies with mental illness.
If you don't call them "Chad", I"m sure they would start a tantrum like a toddler.
Also correct. Most of them are insecure faggots

You know what I want this moment?

To drive myself into a fucking wall and teleport away from here.

Never got a date in these 22 years
These lips have never been kissed
These hands never felt another female's
The only woman who embraced this chest was its mother
And this penis never got into a hole
I am an incel through and through

call em out buddy boyo. let's hunt these cucks

impyling Chad even cares enough about us to remember the url to this site

i swear on my dog im a 22 touchless virgin with an ugly face.

( my doggo is probably one of the only things i care for )

Nobody wants to be an incel, this forum just attracts the truecels.

and the fakecels - :feelswhat:

We all mog cucks morally tbh

Chads don't post on the internet LOL.

That's why it's so hilarious when you see normies bragging online about their life and LARP that they're Chads. Yeah sure, if you were such an alpha Chad, you wouldn't need to post about it on internet to get validation from random nerds online.

I knew some Chad people IRL and they barely ever went on the internet. One of them never had a facebook so he would cheat on his girlfriends easier as they couldn't track his life. He was literally non-existent on the internet except for an email account that he looked at maybe once a month. Mobile phone was all he needed.

Yes I've seen photos of some chadlites here and I myself am a normie tier mentalcel. I don't think it's helpful that mentalcels are mixing with truecels it's a totally different problem tbh.

Chad don´t need to know any other URL than facebook.com which opens automatically on his smartphone. Why would he waste his time here, that makes no sense.

But anyone who primarily use a smartphone to connect to this forum is a suspect of beeing a normie.
Same with those who use Safari/Apple instead of using Internet explorer, Edge or Chrome.
Those who game on consoles or talk about console games are also suspects.

damn knowing that make me really rageful

Chads, no. Chads don't have the time to waste on this site. But truecels are definitely the minority here. Most posters are probably low tier normies who come here to feel better about themselves by lording it over those who are beneath them on the status scale.

That's why it's so hilarious when you see normies bragging online about their life and LARP that they're Chads. Yeah sure, if you were such an alpha Chad, you wouldn't need to post about it on internet to get validation from random nerds online.

I knew some Chad people IRL and they barely ever went on the internet. One of them never had a facebook so he would cheat on his girlfriends easier as they couldn't track his life. He was literally non-existent on the internet except for an email account that he looked at maybe once a month. Mobile phone was all he needed.
This.
Do you think Chad would know what a forum is? You know the answer.

This.
Do you think Chad would know what a forum is? You know the answer.

Some chads I know stumbled on random bodybuilding or health forums from time to time to look for advice.

Most chads are so social though that they usually just get advice from their large circle of friends and bros.

If you're here, you are not doing well. Winners don't waste time on incels.is.

Curry fatcel?

Never began for you bro
I used to think I was really tall , I am 5"11 btw turns out the city I live in has an avg height of 5"10. What are the jews feeding these younglings.

you must be too new for when there was a post your pic thread there were chadlite and tyronelites and upper tier normies with a gf here.

you must be too new for when there was a post your pic thread there were chadlite and tyronelites and upper tier normies with a gf here.
Tbh , I used to be like IT cucks thinking I am good-looking and handsome but then I learned about lookism. Went to Reddit for a rate me and everyone rated me a 4. I then learned about what makes a man handsome , jawline and chin I never knew about it I always thought it was hairstyle or fashion or alpha personality. Got into mgtow and then soon learned about incels.
If you're here, you are not doing well. Winners don't waste time on incels.is.
Some Chadlites or upper tier normies who have shitty personality , too alpha for their looks may come here because they become isolated trying to become Chadlite but aren't.

exactly

with the stakes so high and false rape / jail being a possibility, what chad would go online and brag about stupid shit?

at most a tinder account or an insta account with a few pics of him showing off his looks

Nobody here is Chad. Sure there are some better looking incels but they're often held back by autism or some other mental disorder. Nobody just stumbles upon this site and if you have an even remotely normal life you won't spend your time here.

Like some have already said, Chads and Stacies don't post on forums unless it benefits them financially.

One time, Chad Johnson (https://www.instagram.com/realchadjohnson/?hl=en) started posting on the Misc and all the men there started worshiping him. They actually thought he would become a "miscer", but he disappeared as soon as it was no longer in his interest. The only reason he was there was to promote himself and The Bachelorette.

Likewise, Stacies only post on forums (e.g. reddit) if big betabux are at stake.

I lived with two Chads from New Zealand for a couple of months. Granted it was about 10 years ago before social media took over society, but these dudes were just busy working, sleeping, playing sports and partying. What's hilarious is that they played rugby recreationally back in NZ, but they were so good in Canada that they got taken on by the local pro team. These guys didn't even hit the weights regularly yet they still had muscles and strong physiques.

They also knew nothing about politics and social issues. They just didn't care. They were too busy living.

jfl never had sexs, kissed or had a date, i'm much of a incel as the next user

Reminder that EVERYONE is having SEX except YOU.