Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sometimes I feel like the most racepilled man on earth

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I fully understand how over it is for me and how the world views me. I am a worthless sand nigger that has no reason to live. Many tell me that I'm a cuck or that I have in inferiority complex, all because I've come to terms with my inferiority. The only one who was as racepilled as me is Baraka, and he's dead now.

I was racepilled at 3. I'm wmaf (well, my mum is half Asian, not full). Even in kindergarten, both the kids and teachers would ask why I wouldn't call my parents "mum" or "dad", instead, just simply calling them by their first names. It was because, even at 3 years old, I was aware of all the stereotypes ("Asian men aren't real men/are losers/are pathetic/can't satisfy women/look like girls/will fail to reproduce due to the hatred women have for them etc"...all the while also knowing Asian women's stereotypes - that they were "easy whores/white men's slaves/considered a dog on a leash/were ultra-vocal in their insults/ridicule/mockery/hatred towards the men of their race" etc etc etc) - naturally, I didn't want to admit being born from this, since it's like admit you're a conquered tribe compared to your dad and that your mum hates you for your race. Even at 3 years old, I was aware of and didn't want to admit being born from that

I was racepilled at 3. I'm wmaf (well, my mum is half Asian, not full). Even in kindergarten, both the kids and teachers would ask why I wouldn't call my parents "mum" or "dad", instead, just simply calling them by their first names. It was because, even at 3 years old, I was aware of all the stereotypes ("Asian men aren't real men/are losers/are pathetic/can't satisfy women/look like girls/will fail to reproduce due to the hatred women have for them etc"...all the while also knowing Asian women's stereotypes - that they were "easy whores/white men's slaves/considered a dog on a leash/were ultra-vocal in their insults/ridicule/mockery/hatred towards the men of their race" etc etc etc) - naturally, I didn't want to admit being born from this, since it's like admit you're a conquered tribe compared to your dad and that your mum hates you for your race. Even at 3 years old, I was aware of and didn't want to admit being born from that
I'm a sand nigger, I'm part of the lowest people in the world. On top of that I'm from Egypt, I'm subhuman even next to other sand niggers. I hate that I was born into this, I can't bear to look at myself in the mirror.

Racepill is real, white chad mogs all. But calling yourself inferior in all aspects due to your race is retarded.

Racepill is real, white chad mogs all. But calling yourself inferior in all aspects due to your race is retarded.
Random deformed white man mogs every ethnic alive.
t422qnstz2r41.jpg

Just find yourself an arab bitch and make 20 kids theory

I'm a sand nigger, I'm part of the lowest people in the world. On top of that I'm from Egypt, I'm subhuman even next to other sand niggers. I hate that I was born into this, I can't bear to look at myself in the mirror.
SAme

I'm not, ask @RREEEEEEEEE I eat pickled fish because the fishy taste is like a pussy.

Denying the racepill is delusion.

rip
Yes, pickled fish is a delicacy. Pretending it's a pussy is ultimate ecstasy.

I fully understand how over it is for me and how the world views me. I am a worthless sand nigger that has no reason to live. Many tell me that I'm a cuck or that I have in inferiority complex, all because I've come to terms with my inferiority. The only one who was as racepilled as me is Baraka, and he's dead now.
At the end of the day, it's because you are ugly. Chaddam would have no problem slaying. Race matters more if you are average looking, the high and low ends are mostly all about looks.

I am the racepill itself tbh
I would have lived an above average life if I was white

You should Sargonmaxx and conquer the middle east

You gotten the chance to try it?
I haven't had the opportunity yet to come across an Egyptian restaurant where I could indulge in such a cuisine. Maybe in the future.

I haven't had the opportunity yet to come across an Egyptian restaurant where I could indulge in such a cuisine. Maybe in the future.
A lot of sand niggers like to pickle fish in their basement.

A lot of sand niggers like to pickle fish in their basement.
Unfortunately, the only sandniggers here are Moroccans and they don't have that kind of stuff. I don't consider Turks to be sandniggers but maybe I should. Although even they don't sell it anywhere. Moroccans either have a butcher shop or a bakery. Turks usually have fast food joints.

You're just borderline gay.
He's a humiliation pig lmao. Loves being degraded and calls it racepilled. He's not even a man

He's a humiliation pig lmao. Loves being degraded and calls it racepilled. He's not even a man
Before him, there was an even more extreme user, called @Tellem-T .
Yes I would take 2 Bbcs up my ass to become a white chad, I would drink cum to get a large penis

And for hobbies rot and bo3, I have no other hobbies ngl

My mom supports me, I won't be a neet any longer tho

You were based age 3?? Wow

How over is it for a quadpa compared to full asian/hapa?
At the end of the day, it's because you are ugly. Chaddam would have no problem slaying. Race matters more if you are average looking, the high and low ends are mostly all about looks.

Lmao OP is in the middle east? He really has no excuse to be bitching about the racepill bs then, rofl, he really is a volcel.
I'm not in the middle east.

Before him, there was an even more extreme user, called @Tellem-T .
I know tellem-t more than you. We were in discords together and vc all the time. The guy was obsessed with white men. Not white women, white men.

Racepill is very true, you have next to no chance to ascend in the West if you're not white.
And you have no chance of a decent life in the middle east. I really hate being ethnic.

Sandniggers are a really awful species. Maybe you get some white left winged Islam-Worshipper bitches to fuck you cause of pity.

Im more racepilled

I mean he's right, in an arab country someone who act like you would be treated like a bitch.
It's because I'm enlightened.

Last edited:
Look on the bright side. At least you won't procreate and have a son as pathetic as you are.

2020 08 05 13 12 51