Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sometimes I feel like sub 5 men aren't able to make friends or it's extremely difficult

uglytruecel

uglytruecel

Greycel
It seems that this is the case for me at least. People generally avoid me like the plague for some reason. The friends I do make at some point abandon me when I need them most, or start making fun of me for my looks and my lack of success with the opposite sex so I have to stop talking to them.

Also I had trouble expanding my friend group for example an ex friend introduced me to other people and I was trying to be social and start conversation and they talked over me and acted like I wasn't there.. which is basically a sign that they don't accept me. I suspect it's because I'm a sub 5 male. who wants to be friends with an ugly person? I was wondering if anyone else here had similar experiences.

Last edited:
I noticed if there is a group of normies and we try to join in the circle, they will instinctively move to block us out of the circle.

Another annoying thing is how normies will look down at an incel, and you could be a professor of engineering explaining something to them, and they will just snicker to themselves that you are stupid and they are better than you because taller.

that dog in your avi has the SMV of 2 Hemsworths

Then make friends with subhumans
I have 0 irl friends due to my autistic interests

Last edited:
Then make friends with subhuman features
I have 0 irl friends due to my autistic interests
Same. I constantly have to be quiet. As I once tried to talk with my only male friend about my interests he told me to shut the fuck up (while he constantly spams me about his interests in CS).
I cannot complain or vent anywhere else and feel better on the Internet than irl where I am a liability and cannot even express myself properly without having to fear a loss of my position where I am barely tolerated (and irl everyone comes up with bullshit advice that I tried in vain years ago).
Also Autism in females is needless to say a joke, tried to talk with a girl with the same diagnosis/interests - was completely rejected (and even insulted to some degree).

that dog in your avi has the SMV of 2 Hemsworths