Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I fantasize about having friends

SeethingRn

SeethingRn

Greycel
Today was my first day back at school. I was super nervous for the new class as none of us knew each other. As soon as we walk in its almost religious how we scan the options and settle on who we're talking to ( aka, who we're becoming friends with for the rest of the year ).
No one settled on me.
While the teachers gone, everyone turns and introduces themselves. Im just sitting there, waiting. Other introverts are bombarded by extroverts. Others gain friends instantly. Im pretending to be busy on the school ipad, but instead im browsing this forum. At break I sat with no one.
I may be overdramatic, but ive been on edge since my parents divorce, and this stuff is starting to really bother me. I hate how I have only two 'friends'. I hate how they both have other better friends. I hate how I try so hard to be funny and kind but they sweep me aside. I hate how no one remembered by birthday when I got all of them chocolates for theirs. I hate this.
Sometimes I listen to music and imagine scenarios with random people in my class. With us just going to the mall or hanging out at the park. It feels nice for a while, then the music stops and I look up to a dark ceiling, stuck in silence for a long second before the next song starts.
I dread that few seconds.

Holy shit i was just about to post something similar. It feels like hell man feel like i might rope honestly i eat alone i don't have anyone who wants to do projects with me and foids look at me with disgust

I've had obsessive fantasies and constant daydreams since I was a young child. I'd "depersonalize" and envision myself briefly as femoids or anime characters. I relive memories and experiences often, with plenty of visual fluidity in that the envisioned scenarios meld with my newer experiences. This means I've envisioned certain group therapy youth chatting with me about pure math, biology, and political matters.

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 12 12 04

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 12 11 51

We all in the same boat.. :feelsrope:

:feelsbadman:
just this week i watched a movie and then before bed i fantasized i had a friend call me and ask me about the movie and i told my imaginary friend all the things i liked about it Then went to sleep with a smile on my face because i imagined my friend was convinced and was going to watch the movie the next day because they trust me and think i am a good person

Sometimes I do fantasize about it as well, especially considering how I don't have any other company besides just my dad who I live with and spend most of the day with since he has no other company as well

if everything else would be 90 percent smoothly i could settle for no friends no sex

I'm assuming you're in hs? Hs is fucking weird for everyone, half the people talking to each other rn are probably gonna hate each other in a few months.

I'm assuming you're in hs? Hs is fucking weird for everyone, half the people talking to each other rn are probably gonna hate each other in a few months.

Life can be weird. I did OK socially as a kid, overall v well socially as a teen, but as an adult my social life has just fallen off a cliff.

I don't think I'm proactive enough or something.

It's just odd though in that it shows how difficult and also unpredictable it can be.

I do think the most sure-fire way to make friends is to just be around as many people as possible. School, work, events, etc.

And certain places of course work better for different people. Like I got on well with most people in Computing class, heh :)

Other than that I'm not sure. This society can definitely be very isolating.

whne you make a frien and they turn on you, you will regret

Been doing that all my life, my man.