Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sometimes i dont even want to ascend

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Officer
★★★★
I'm sure i'm not the only one ? Sometimes due to mood swings mixed in with misanthropy i don't even want to ascend and the only thing i feel is pure fucking disgust and antipathy towards foids and soyciety in general... but especially towards foids :feelspuke: in these moments i swear i could brutally reject some 8/10 unicorn by viciously insulting her if by miracle she took an interest in me ( of course that would never happen :feelshaha: ) cause i'm consumed by hate to a point that trust, love or even beauty has no place in my heart. But i can't help but see it as righteous anger given that men are being fucked since the late 60's and soyciety-culture now are so garbage. Even if you ascended it wouldn't mean shit, you have zero power in your couple and you wouldn't even have that in the education of your kids ( they would rather listen to their mother, foid teacher or TikTok), essentially you're destined to be a fucking bozo like Homer Simpson.

I've definitely reached this point. I'm completely incapable of trusting any woman. I don't care about fitting into or impressing society. I'd never make a kid in today's world.

I've definitely reached this point. I'm completely incapable of trusting any woman. I don't care about fitting into or impressing society. I'd never make a kid in today's world.
Brutal. That's how i feel though not all the time. Probably just stupid coping on my part that will vanish as i get older.

I just to put my pp in some wet pussy (without having to pay)

I think I've reached a point in where I am not even attracted to women anymore. I desire them sexually, to hook up or something, but as a girlfriend? a wife? fuck no.
Their behavoir is just too disgusting to deal with and frankly the only girls that seem attractive to me on a personal level anymore are anime girls.

I think I've reached a point in where I am not even attracted to women anymore. I desire them sexually, to hook up or something, but as a girlfriend? a wife? fuck no.

Their behavoir is just too disgusting to deal with and frankly the only girls that seem attractive to me on a personal level anymore are anime girls.
Volcels.is :feelshaha:
I mean no offense cause as i stated i'm kinda in the same boat. That dichotomy between incel and volcel is interesting cause we reached a point where even the truest of cels can have a bit of volcel in him, as if inceldom could be a blessing in disguise given how fucking trash everything is. A theory that i actually saw several times on this forum so it's not a breakthrough or anything but whose reality irl is a bit underestimated i think.

I agree. Sometimes I find foids so disgusting and vile (usually when I am around them for any period of time) that I lose the urge to ascend.

(usually when I am around them for any period of time)
Yes this also can be a trigger for me but given that i have contact with none it usually happens to me just by going out, bro :soy: and simply seeing them, the way they dress, their demeanor and the ambiance they love to marinate in. Total antipathy for those stinkbags. I bet it would be even worse if i got to know them personally.

I would think that she is with me only because of money. Although I don't have money but in case if I start working.

Eventually your hatred of foids will overpower your desperation for them, so even if by some miracle a stacy approaches you, your first instinct would be to punch her in the face.

Eventually your hatred of foids will overpower your desperation for them, so even if by some miracle a stacy approaches you, your first instinct would be to punch her in the face.
:feelsBox: :feelsLightsaber: :lasereyes:

modern foids are abhorrent and it is difficult to look at them without becoming nauseous

this could hypothetically be an obstacle when it comes to 'ascension'