Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I cry about my height and ugliness

Is it over?

• Yes

• No

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I wish there was a way to block this forum from IT completely.

I've had brutal experiences relating to my physical appearance, and they've left permanent scars on my psyche.

1. The Hot or Not List
In the seventh grade, the guys in my class found a "hot or not" list the girls had drawn up. Of course, I was on the "not" side. I'll never forget that. I was only 12.

2. The school trip
In the ninth grade, we went on an overnight school trip, and there was another school there. It also happened to be my birthday. In the middle of the night some girls came over and called us to their dormitory. So we went. A game of spin the bottle ensued and every time it landed on me they said "ewwww" and refused to kiss me. Brutal humiliation in front of my peers.

3. The cafeteria
In university, the girls in the cafeteria would make fun of me and call me a 14-year-old because I was short. I eventually stopped going and just ate food in my room in my third year until I moved out into my own place. Even the warden of my residence called me the "short one".

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I've felt hate from teachers, police, and random looks of disgust in public. I've had babies in public comment on how dark I am, and people are shocked I'm old enough to drive. I'm stuck in forever childhood. I am a beast, a cretin, I am Frankenstein's monster. I was born at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of race, and I have been cursed to look up at everybody for my whole life. Do you know how brutal it is to have everybody looking down on you? My life as a five foot one blackcel has been a string of bad memories and rejections, and the truth is that it's fucking awful. Moving through society is hard as a five foot one black male. The strength it takes to go outside... sometimes I don't have it.

Who wouldn't be on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds? Who could take this life while suffering in silence, knowing that nobody truly understands what you're going through? And on top of that, I'm a 27yo khhv.

I used to. I am used to it now.

You should just not look at that subreddit.

Fucking brootal brocel. Normies are so cruel and will always see us as the subhumans that we are. I've experienced a lot of the same issues but I never got put on a "hot or not" list or had to play spin the bottle thankfully. Maybe because I'm younger, I've never actually seen anyone play those games I've only heard about them from others and seen/heard them in media.

I don't really cry about my looks and height though, I never did. It was always kind of a feeling of a bottomless pit in my chest. Like I could barely breath and couldn't think straight because my mind was so filled with despair. Honestly I wish I could cry because I remember that when I used to do that, it would release endorphin neurochemicals and make me feel better afterwards. Now I can't even get that anymore.

That’s fucking brutal. What a bunch of despicable creatures. It’s funny how IT fags will try to tell you this is all in your head but if you were a thugmaxxed Tyrone whining about his superficial problems they’d take you more seriously

I've had brutal experiences relating to my physical appearance, and they've left permanent scars on my psyche.

1. The Hot or Not List
In the seventh grade, the guys in my class found a "hot or not" list the girls had drawn up. Of course, I was on the "not" side. I'll never forget that. I was only 12.

2. The school trip
In the ninth grade, we went on an overnight school trip, and there was another school there. It also happened to be my birthday. In the middle of the night some girls came over and called us to their dormitory. So we went. A game of spin the bottle ensued and every time it landed on me they said "ewwww" and refused to kiss me. Brutal humiliation in front of my peers.

3. The cafeteria
In university, the girls in the cafeteria would make fun of me and call me a 14-year-old because I was short. I eventually stopped going and just ate food in my room in my third year until I moved out into my own place. Even the warden of my residence called me the "short one".

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I've felt hate from teachers, police, and random looks of disgust in public. I've had babies in public comment on how dark I am, and people are shocked I'm old enough to drive. I'm stuck in forever childhood. I am a beast, a cretin, I am Frankenstein's monster. I was born at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of race, and I have been cursed to look up at everybody for my whole life. Do you know how brutal it is to have everybody looking down on you? My life as a five foot one blackcel has been a string of bad memories and rejections, and the truth is that it's fucking awful. Moving through society is hard as a five foot one black male. The strength it takes to go outside... sometimes I don't have it.

Who wouldn't be on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds? Who could take this life while suffering in silence, knowing that nobody truly understands what you're going through? And on top of that, I'm a 27yo khhv.
Brutal. Morality is such a sham. Normies are all mindless animals who deserve the very worst. I'm so sorry.

That’s fucking brutal. What a bunch of despicable creatures. It’s funny how IT fags will try to tell you this is all in your head but if you were a thugmaxxed Tyrone whining about his superficial problems they’d take you more seriously
Only attractive men are taken seriously when they have problems it's brutal. Women are evil.

1. The Hot or Not List

2. The school trip

3. The cafeteria

My mom said I look 14 (I am 5”8)

1. The Hot or Not List
brutal, this is the first time i hear about something like this being made ever.
3. The cafeteria
i also got out of college because of height problems, lept getting heightmogged a lot by toilets but my face being deformed was the biggest problem.
but tbh, i couldn't cope being at 5'1" like you. it must suck being that extremely short
yeah, it would have been much better if the forum can't let people with out accounts to browse this place and only see the must read section but the mods didn't implement that suggestion

5'1. My condolences.
The strength it takes to go outside... sometimes I don't have it
Sometimes I watch a Hamudi video in my car before stepping out of my car to go into the grocery store. The humor and the honkler type attitude kinda helps ease me into the world and get my mind off the mogging and humiliation as a 5'4 subfive manlet. But even then it doesn't work all the time and you won't be able to take it anymore.

I lost ability to cry. I just feel shitty af.