Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes I can see glimpses of my own death

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I have these visions. Even when I'm not thinking about them, they come to my brain. In my visions, I die alone in my bed and that's it. I guess my parents will have already passed away, so there's no one else in the world who cares about me. I've noticed that, in my vision, I'm slightly fatter than I am right now but I'm not old. Judging by the looks of my body, I will be in my 40s when I die. The cause of my death is not presented to me; it's not suicide. I don't feel any panic when I see it; it doesn't look painful. I noticed that my room and bed are clean and I can see my books stacked on the bookshelf.

It's not like there's a bright future waiting for us all. To escape inceldom would mean that I'd bring a child to this world to partake in the suffering of human existence. I'm in a sort of last-of-the-Mohicans situation. I'm an only child; this branch of my family ends with me. My cousins have children, but since they married ethnic women; their children look 100% curry. I want to spare my offsprings the same fate. It's okay to die like that. At least the crime which was committed against me will be repeated no longer. It ends here with me, and that's fine.

sometimes i imagine my roping

I have these visions. Even when I'm not thinking about them, they come to my brain. In my visions, I die alone in my bed and that's it. I guess my parents will have already passed away, so there's no one else in the world who cares about me. I've noticed that, in my vision, I'm slightly fatter than I am right now but I'm not old. Judging by the looks of my body, I will be in my 40s when I die. The cause of my death is not presented to me; it's not suicide. I don't feel any panic when I see it; it doesn't look painful. I noticed that my room and bed are clean and I can see my books stacked on the bookshelf.

It's not like there's a bright future waiting for us all. To escape inceldom would mean that I'd bring a child to this world to partake in the suffering of human existence. I'm in a sort of last-of-the-Mohicans situation. I'm an only child; this branch of my family ends with me. My cousins have children, but since they married ethnic women; their children look 100% curry. I want to spare my offsprings the same fate. It's okay to die like that. At least the crime which was committed against me will be repeated no longer. It ends here with me, and that's fine.
visions? damn dude, how is your mental health?

This will be me when I get older. I am already suicidal

since 16 here, still mog :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Same tbh. Started thinking about it when i was 8 lol they sent letters home to my parents and shit and exposed my plan smfh

Same tbh. Started thinking about it when i was 8 lol they sent letters home to my parents and shit and exposed my plan smfh
lol, u r legit truecel then :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: