Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I actually feel bad for some people who lurk on IT

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Not exactly the whores or the psychos who run the community, but there are a few kids there who are really bluepilled to an absurd point.

It's pathetically sad when I look at them. I mean, we can agree that within our community there can be some exaggerations and what not, there's still some discussing that can be made with people from the redpill community. They're still aware to some extent.

But people like these bluepilled guys, god they're really far away from the level of awareness one needs to acquire to go through life. These are people who believe in social justice, that the world is fair place, that nice guys get the girls, looks don't matter, hard work pays off etc. It's a level of delusion that not even religious people have.

Those guys are even more bluepilled than some normies. The average guy for instance knows that women like thugs and badboys, it's even a trope at this point in media. Those guys don't think so.

You have to be so secluded within your own autistic bubble and be so high on copium to live in this world and be this deluded. In terms of ''awakeness'' those guys are like little children. If we didn't live in such soy times where weak people like these are emotionally protected those guys would be eaten alive by the world.

this is real sad, they are just coping hard at this point

Good point.

These people are desperate because they know we are right. They mock us and try to silence us as if the things we say would stop mattering in case we didn't mention them anymore. The cope is hard.

i don't :feelskek:

young incelphobes like that west_emu guy are setting themselves up for failure if they believe the world is fair. and he was like 14. want to throw your life away hating incels instead doing something better? be my guest :lul:

Anyone who saw this site from IT should just take the blackpill, because theyre so close to getting a taste of reality, but reject it as "toxic masculinity" and other gay blanket terms

Good point.

These people are desperate because they know we are right. They mock us and try to silence us as if the things we say would stop mattering in case we didn't mention them anymore. The cope is hard.
we have dozens of really legit and deep threads about very serious subjects which points that are so good and blackpilling one could simply not deny if given the chance to introspect over it.

have you notice how they never post those? These people lurk here all day nitpicking the most trollish posts to publish, and even then when the given post does make some good remarks they simply ignore it in their replies to focus on some edgy part, it's really a coping mechanism.

we have dozens of really legit and deep threads about very serious subjects which points that are so good and blackpilling one could simply not deny if given the chance to introspect over it.

have you notice how they never post those? These people lurk here all day nitpicking the most trollish posts to publish, and even then when the given post does make some good remarks they simply ignore it in their replies to focus on some edgy part, it's really a coping mechanism.
Curiously, I noticed the same thing. I was actually planning on creating a thread exposing them for doing this, but I decided to step back. In my opinion, the reason why they don't post well-written, science-based blackpill threads is because they simply can't counterargument. They know it's not on their level and they are afraid of the possibility of regular viewers realizing what we say is true and joining our side.

i don't :feelskek:

young incelphobes like that west_emu guy are setting themselves up for failure if they believe the world is fair. and he was like 14. want to throw your life away hating incels instead doing something better? be my guest :lul:
literally a child and talking about serious things inceldom, jfl. He doesn't know a tenth yet.

I still cringe at how naive I was at this age, and mind you I wasn't even remotely close to the level of delusion those gen-z kids are. Life will hit them like a juggernaut

i wonder how many people became incels due to going to inceltears and reading some of the material only to realize how based it was

They will hurt themselves with their cluelessness eventually. No reason to feel anything about it because it'll just be a natural learning experience for them.

Same here, bro. The blue pill is far more damaging than the black one. Those kids are gonna get a brutal awakening and it's gonna suck bad for them. Now the sociopathic dudes and pedophiles over there....let's just say I'd gladly go back to prison just to be locked in a cell with one of them.

[UWSL]They are probably really young and brainwashed [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Give it time and many of them will end up here where they belong[/UWSL]
[UWSL]The blackpill finds you no matter where you are or how bluepilled you are.. at one point you cannot deny it[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

Not all autistic men are weak and bluepilled and when they are bluepilled, it’s because of manipulative ass feminism.

Last edited:
It's cucked to feel bad about those bluepilled npc cucks, they'll literally kill you if that meant they'd get the slightest chance of getting some used up roastie

You have to be so secluded within your own autistic bubble and be so high on copium to live in this world and be this deluded.
Of course they are, most of them are more trucel than most of us

Not exactly the whores or the psychos who run the community, but there are a few kids there who are really bluepilled to an absurd point.

It's pathetically sad when I look at them. I mean, we can agree that within our community there can be some exaggerations and what not, there's still some discussing that can be made with people from the redpill community. They're still aware to some extent.

But people like these bluepilled guys, god they're really far away from the level of awareness one needs to acquire to go through life. These are people who believe in social justice, that the world is fair place, that nice guys get the girls, looks don't matter, hard work pays off etc. It's a level of delusion that not even religious people have.

Those guys are even more bluepilled than some normies. The average guy for instance knows that women like thugs and badboys, it's even a trope at this point in media. Those guys don't think so.

You have to be so secluded within your own autistic bubble and be so high on copium to live in this world and be this deluded. In terms of ''awakeness'' those guys are like little children. If we didn't live in such soy times where weak people like these are emotionally protected those guys would be eaten alive by the world.
their faith in left wing institutions and the good nature of women disgusts me to my core
It's cucked to feel bad about those bluepilled npc cucks, they'll literally kill you if that meant they'd get the slightest chance of getting some used up roastie
the perfect contestants for my tournament

One can only hope they stumble across one of the many high iq threads and that opens some eyes. Unlikely, considering that they only go for the low hanging fruit and the majority of them are bullying faggots but that :blackpill: is subconsciously sewing it's roots among some.

Atleast we actually have fucking self awareness ffs. I really hope that reality hits these cucks hard, I don’t have any sympathy whatsoever for them, they’re on their own once it hits them.

Last edited:
yeah it's sad, if only they knew. maybe they'll realize that looks DO matter and so does tons of other things and eventually take the :redpill::blackpill: