Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something that i saw at the Slipknot concert

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
On Saturday I went to the Download Festival to watch Slipknot, it was full of normies and Beckys but that's a discussion for another day.

There was this girl beside me with orange dreadlocks, you know the type, well she was arguing with her Tyrone boyfriend because apparently he said that she looked like shit, she then stormed off for a while, she then came crawling back to Tyrone and when she did he then stormed off, it is funny to see what these edgy normies get up to.

On another note I was banned from the festivals reddit for using the word slut because "misogyny is not welcome" yet when i got there many of the foids were wearing tight little shorts with their thighs bulging out, little tops with breasts spilling out and I even saw girls wearing some sort of outfit that showed their entire legs just about covering their ass.

I want to see Slipknot live.

JFL at listening to Slipknot.

For normies having a partner and having sex is the most normal thing in the world, that's why they don't value each other and treat each other like shit. That's why no modern relationship lasts. Because everyone has become degenerate.

For normies having a partner and having sex is the most normal thing in the world, that's why they don't value each other and treat each other like shit. That's why no modern relationship lasts. Because everyone has become degenerate.
Giga IQ tbh.

yup foids will always come crawling back to chad and tyrone no matter how poorly they treat/abuse them, seen it happen so many times before. meanwhile they would never give me a chance in a billion yrs. Damn where the fuck is stephen paddock when u need him tbh..

Slipknot is for fags

JFL.

I'd have been surprised to see Tyrone at a Slipknot concert in the first place.

On another note I was banned from the festivals reddit for using the word slut because "misogyny is not welcome"
:feelskek:

This is why it's pointless going on reddit.

I listen to them so fuck you.
Don't be so mean to yourself bro, you deserve better.
Exactly, they are disposable goods to one another, pieces of mean to use sexually and gain momentary satisfaction. They should switch places with us for a while to learn the value of things they have.

JFL.

I'd have been surprised to see Tyrone at a Slipknot concert in the first place.

:feelskek:

This is why it's pointless going on reddit.

I only saw 2 Tyrones there but this Tyrone had long dreads, I think some Tyrones like Nu-Metal.

Don't be so mean to yourself bro, you deserve better.

Exactly, they are disposable goods to one another, pieces of mean to use sexually and gain momentary satisfaction. They should switch places with us for a while to learn the value of things they have.
Yet you don't post who you listen to faggot.

That means alot coming from a 2017cel, it truely does. Thank you.
Honestly though, I kept having thoughts about that type of thing but it never actually clicked in my head. You explained it perfectly, ngl.

why would you even listen it

I heard that a slipknot was useful if you're sailing. But I'm not sure if it's worthy of a festival.

arent some of them dead and they are old now the time to see bands are in their prime tbh sadly if you like older music this is impossible.

One is dead and 2 left, it is their 20th anniversary of their debut album this year so they aren't as old as some bands

50 cent >slipknot

NO.

This was in the early 2000s but I saw Slipknot live a few times but this one time was spectacular.
Back then it was just so much better. A good portion of the girls at the concert were either topless or wearing body paint and there was a camera crew going around filming something and you would witness a lot of girls flashing for the camera and then getting groped by everyone nearby.

One of the best things was near the end of the night I saw 2 drunk girls get dragged behind the male bathrooms. I was curious as to what was about to happen (naive teen obviously) and saw a huddle of guys just pumping into these girls and then letting another bro take his turn. About 30 guys were in a circle just watching as each guy went raw and came into these whores. Probably 7 or 8 guys fucking these 2 young drunk sluts. Then some white knight rang the cops and two cops showed up to disperse the crowd. They just shook their head in disbelief. They let everyone go and dispatched that they found 2 passed out sluts behind the urinals.
Cops were a lot cooler back then as well.

JFL at going to a concert as an incel.

A similar degenerate thing also happened when I saw System of a Down in 2003 or 2005 or something. Really badass concert but I did get a bit miffed.

I was in line waiting to get in. I had a ticket but they were randomly upgrading people but you had to get in line for the chance. So I was in line for the longest goddamn time waiting to get upgraded to be near the stage and this whore with big tits and a tank top just fucking walks to the front of the line and negotiates to suck the guys dick for a stamp (They stamped your hand). So I fucking am next in line and patiently awaiting to see my favorite band (at the time) and then cucked. She gets the stamp and I get fucked.

It wasn't all that bad though just that part really sucked. About an hour into their 2-3hr show the guy just takes down all the barricades and lets all of us go near the stage. The whole time I had been looking at him and after he got his dick sucked his face was just full of regret everytime he looked at me. He tried avoiding eye contact so fucking hard for that 1hr. It also helped because I was underage but my Uncle took me there and was able to get free drinks for both of us since he was fucking one of the bartenders or something like that.
JFL at going to a concert as an incel.
Looking back it is a bit cuck-y but as a teen I'd always go to concerts. It was one of the few areas in life I could actually see real live tits as an underage youth and even better is when the girls would crowd surf. You could always grope them here and there and they just understood that was apart of the game if they wanted to crowd surf. Nowadays you'd get lynched for even talking to a female at a concert.

I used to like them back by the early 00s, most of their music was pretty nihilistic,one song I liked particularly was people= shit

Tyrone was like "Wait a minute... this isn't Death Grips!" :feelskek:

I'm hilarious. I should do stand-up!

Slipknot is a band of truecels. Thats why they wear the masks

On Saturday I went to the Download Festival to watch Slipknot, it was full of normies and Beckys but that's a discussion for another day.

There was this girl beside me with orange dreadlocks, you know the type, well she was arguing with her Tyrone boyfriend because apparently he said that she looked like shit, she then stormed off for a while, she then came crawling back to Tyrone and when she did he then stormed off, it is funny to see what these edgy normies get up to.

On another note I was banned from the festivals reddit for using the word slut because "misogyny is not welcome" yet when i got there many of the foids were wearing tight little shorts with their thighs bulging out, little tops with breasts spilling out and I even saw girls wearing some sort of outfit that showed their entire legs just about covering their ass.

Sweety, that’s called being empowered. Men need to learn to not sexuality women’s bodies. Stop being a toxically masculine misogynist. :soy::soy::soy::soy:

My favorite Slipknot track:

FFDP >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else.

Last edited: