Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something not talked about enough regarding ER. Parents don't make enough sacrifices for their children.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-

Part of this article states:
Winning doesn’t matter, we’re told, but something deep inside suggests otherwise. “Our society” creates the urge to win, we’re taught, yet monkeys have been trying to one-up each other for fifty million years. Natural selection built a brain that rewards you with a good feeling when you come out on top. Serotonin is that good feeling. This was discovered in the 1980s, but it is still unmentionable in polite society. [A good summary of the research is The Biochemistry of Status and the Function of Mood States.]

This article may seem unrelated, but it's not, and I will explain why. In ER's manifesto, he talks about how his mother dated a rich man, and she wouldn't marry him. He said to her "you should sacrifice your happiness for my well being." Is he wrong though, shouldn't parents sacrifice their happiness if it improves the life of their child? The parent already got to live a good life, so it should now be the child's turn to enjoy life.

Another example is sometimes children will argue with their parents, but their parents will try and overpower the child, and if the child starts to gain the upper hand, the parent will flee from the argument or use some form of punishment to keep the child in line, instead of letting the child get the win over their parents, which gives them an emotional and self-esteem boost.

IMO, parents don't do this for two reasons
1. They see Chads and Foids succeed while those parents in those cases don't have to sacrifice their happiness.
2. It feels 'cucked' to sacrifice your own life and happiness, to improve your child's happiness. Even on this very forum, I've seen people say that not only having a daughter is cucked, but even a son, since a Chad son would mog you.

So this is a big reason why our lives suck, because our parents are too self-centered and refused to 'cuck' to us. They may claim they love us and sacrifice for us by wageslaving, but they are never willing to make the biggest compromises that destroy their own happiness to make their child happy and successful in life.

Would your parents still wageslave and pay bills if you weren't around? Then how is it that me being around changed anything. Checkmate, Dad. :feelsthink:

I wish I was a smarter blackpilled child. My parents have sacrificed nothing for me. Not once ever.

Part of this article states:

This article may seem unrelated, but it's not, and I will explain why. In ER's manifesto, he talks about how his mother dated a rich man, and she wouldn't marry him. He said to her "you should sacrifice your happiness for my well being." Is he wrong though, shouldn't parents sacrifice their happiness if it improves the life of their child? The parent already got to live a good life, so it should now be the child's turn to enjoy life.

Another example is sometimes children will argue with their parents, but their parents will try and overpower the child, and if the child starts to gain the upper hand, the parent will flee from the argument or use some form of punishment to keep the child in line, instead of letting the child get the win over their parents, which gives them an emotional and self-esteem boost.

IMO, parents don't do this for two reasons
1. They see Chads and Foids succeed while those parents in those cases don't have to sacrifice their happiness.
2. It feels 'cucked' to sacrifice your own life and happiness, to improve your child's happiness. Even on this very forum, I've seen people say that not only having a daughter is cucked, but even a son, since a Chad son would mog you.

So this is a big reason why our lives suck, because our parents are too self-centered and refused to 'cuck' to us. They may claim they love us and sacrifice for us by wageslaving, but they are never willing to make the biggest compromises that destroy their own happiness to make their child happy and successful in life.
Jabbbing HGH, Aromasin, IGF 1, and you names it to increase height.
Vit D3 to enlarge penis.
Buy penimaster to enlarge your son penis.
Know looksmaxxxing.
Or
Just don't have at all

I dunno lol, I just know that I will just leech them off since it's not my fault that I am alive in this hell :feelstastyman:

Jabbbing HGH, Aromasin, IGF 1, and you names it to increase height.
Vit D3 to enlarge penis.
Buy penimaster to enlarge your son penis.
Know looksmaxxxing.
Or
Just don't have at all
What does those looksmaxxing tactics have to do with how parents raise their children?

What does those looksmaxxing tactics have to do with how parents raise their children?
If you want to have incel children like those normies then you are braindead

If you want to have incel children like those normies then you are braindead
children aren't even an option for me anyway. this thread is discussing parenting and how we all had bad parents

Honestly, they should try to. After all it's their child, even though they're not obligated to provide for it, it's a result of them having sex. Whatever behavioral problems are there it's because they gave birth at the end of the day.

Divorce should be illegal