Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something needs to be said to some conservative retards here and bluepill lurkers from non white countries who take pride in their conservative women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Water is indeed wet and I know you guys are well aware of it by now but this thread is dedicated to all the ethnic bluepill lurkers.

Recently I found out from a mutual acquaintance that almost every curry girl in my neighbourhood , talking about average looking curry girls here, have bodycount in double digits by early 20s.
If you believe youre safe because you live in a shithole and can betabuxx virgin girl in after moneymaxxing in your mid 20s then you need a proper relaity check.

All women, of every race, whether rich or poor, whether she was raised by good masculine conservative father or a liberal single mother, doesn't matter how she looks or what her interest are, she can be nerdy and shy or extrovert and outgoing.

Doesn't matter what variable you put in, or whatever permutation and combination you use,the end result is always the same.

They are all whores who crave rough sex with superior men. All of them, white, black, asian, curry, abo. All of them.

Every single time.

I know some ethnics from shithole countries cope by saying "nah bro thats just white women bro" I was like that too but I was stupid.

I used to think that girls here are probably coping with studies and shit like 95% guys(who are incel as fuck btw) but oh boy I was so wrong and stupid JFL.

Don't be like me bros.

Just like laws of physics are the same in every part of the planet or like how logic stays consistent thoroughout millennia. Blackpill remains true no matter where you live.

Its the objective truth.

@PrestonYnot-
@Liszt

But tradition and a sane culture aren't about making people magically stop feeling their natural evil/dysfunctional impulses, it's about preventing them from indulging in them and punishing them when they do.

The same worked in the modern west with feminist shit, why do the vast majority of adult men stay the hell away from underage girls, even when the developed ones are perfectly attractive to them? It's not because the feminist cucked culture made them magically not feel such attraction, it's because they know the repercussions of pursuing such desire would be extremely harsh. Same works for a foid wanting to cheat on her husband with a random thug or Chad in a proper patriarchy.

Last edited:
But tradition and a sane culture aren't about making people magically stop feeling their natural evil/dysfunctional impulses, it's about preventing them from indulging in them and punishing them when they do.
Nope not gonna happen.
Degeneracy has seeped in every corner of the planet. Social media is everywhere. Instagram, Tinder, TikTok is literally everywhere.

Nope not gonna happen.
Degeneracy has seeped in every corner of the planet. Social media is everywhere. Instagram, Tinder, TikTok is literally everywhere.
I know it won't gonna happen anytime soon sadly, it takes time to change culture and the damage done by feminism/cultural marxism/secularism/technology was MASSIVE.

I know it won't gonna happen anytime soon sadly, it takes time to change culture and the damage done by feminism/cultural marxism/secularism/technology was MASSIVE.
Yup. People in my country are delusionmaxxed. Guys here who have never touched a single woman in their lives think that every girl is like their traditional religious conservative mother. And these shitty drama serials isn't helping either. All these actresses act like ardent traditionalists and incels here think that its how society works which cant be further from the truth.

Most guys here are busting their pathetic curry ass and studying 15 hours a day to get a respectable government job in hope that Itll land them a fair skin virgin young girl jfl lmao.

These guys are in for a major disappointment.

@curryfool this is the reality of India. Stay in Europe nigger. Atleast you have cheap prostitution there and not to forget cleaner air.

Completely this. Laws don't exist for the average/desired citizen with responsibilities and a normal set of behaviors; they exist as a way to punish/scare off those who seek to undermine social integrity with criminality and other undesirable acts that cannot be tolerated within the boundaries of an established social order as a form of blackmailing.

Nature isn't something desirable, it is something that should be subjugated as much as possible (in nature everything is legal/allowed - from necrophilia to infanticide to sexual coercion, the only thing that matters is the individual advantage).

Most of these behaviors are detrimental to other beings and that's why we collectively agreed to give up parts of our natural freedom to form a society which only exists because it benefits men/women alike, we sacrifice our freedom to preserve our freedom (as paradoxical as that sounds for the uninitiated), in the moment however when a social order fails to uphold its bargain with the average man (and therefore the reason why it existed in the first place) it deserves to be criticized as fierce as it gets.

Absolute freedom is never something desirable because in freedom only the A-class flourishes (both in economies and human relationships), freedom is like everything else in the world something that should be enjoyed in moderation, it should exist as a counter movement to an established order, but nowadays a total lack of restraint and order has become the order which leads to dysfunction. Some extraordinary individuals have both the mental/physical/moral strength to live freely and unbound by the shackles of society, but for the rest it's a catasrophe. Freedom is nowadays nothing more than an empty platitude, something that everybody thinks he/she wants, but not something that is really deserved or used in a proper way by them.

bro stop coping man :feelsjuice: they all want chad,plus that hoel is way out of your league

Most guys here are busting their pathetic curry ass and studying 15 hours a day to get a respectable government job in hope that Itll land them a fair skin virgin young girl jfl lmao.
Brutal. Show this to them:

Also Brazil is the same, government jobs where you are either put there by some influential politician or has to pass a test where there are like 10k people competing for each available position are the only true good jobs there are.

Yup. People in my country are delusionmaxxed. Guys here who have never touched a single woman in their lives think that every girl is like their traditional religious conservative mother. And these shitty drama serials isn't helping either. All these actresses act like ardent traditionalists and incels here think that its how society works which cant be further from the truth.

These guys are in for a major disappointment.

@curryfool this is the reality of India. Stay in Europe nigger. Atleast you have cheap prostitution there and not to forget cleaner air.
I wish I could, but not a possibility. And everything you said is just absolute truth.

Completely this. Laws don't exist for the average/desired citizen with responsibilities and a normal set of behaviors; they exist as a way to punish/scare off those who seek to undermine social integrity with criminality and other undesirable acts that cannot be tolerated within the boundaries of an established social order as a form of blackmailing.

Nature isn't something desirable, it is something that should be subjugated as much as possible (in nature everything is legal/allowed - from necrophilia to infanticide to sexual coercion, the only thing that matters is the individual advantage).

Most of these behaviors are detrimental to other beings and that's why we collectively agreed to give up parts of our natural freedom to form a society which only exists because it benefits men/women alike, we sacrifice our freedom to preserve our freedom (as paradoxical as that sounds for the uninitiated), in the moment however when a social order fails to uphold its bargain with the average man (and therefore the reason why it existed in the first place) it deserves to be criticized as fierce as it gets.

Absolute freedom is never something desirable because in freedom only the A-class flourishes (both in economies and human relationships), freedom is like everything else in the world something that should be enjoyed in moderation, it should exist as a counter movement to an established order, but nowadays a total lack of restraint and order has become the order which leads to dysfunction. Some extraordinary individuals have both the mental/physical/moral strength to live freely and unbound by the shackles of society, but for the rest it's a catasrophe. Freedom is nowadays nothing more than an empty platitude, something that everybody thinks he/she wants, but not something that is really deserved or used in a proper way by them.
bro whats A-class?

Literally shattered all the copes with this thread. How am I coping? Did you even read the thread?
cause u say like that applies in every culture,I mean,Im ngl I am from a 3rd shithole country myself in which white woman think theyre all models,and kweens,and are degenerate as hell...
But now 4 example there are jewish ppls (I think sephardic) that dont let their women not even talk with other men,how is that degenerate? I mean they know in what it can end they talking with other men lol. we should follow their culture

10k people competing for each available position are the only true good jobs there are.
Brutal man.

Now make that 10k a whopping 10 million. Thats curryland for you.

Abject poverty, pollution, population, corruption, low wages, high rate of inceldom, limited copes, shitted on by everyone online.

If youre not top5% rich here then its over. Literally hell on earth.

You are confusing cuckservatives with conservatives. Obviously calling yourself conservative while being a weak coward who lets his daughter be a whore does not make you a conservative. But I also get that many women will be whores no matter how harsh their fathers are. So it's hard to say.

I think that if all "conservatives" were the real deal things would be very different. The same with christians

But now 4 example there are jewish ppls (I think sephardic) that dont let their women not even talk with other men,how is that degenerate? I mean they know in what it can end they talking with other men lol. we should follow their culture
Lmao dude c'mon thats just outliers. How many Sephardic or Amish cels are here on this forum? Probably none.

Now how many currycels and ethnics are here? Probably half of the entire forum.

Lmao dude c'mon thats just outliers. How many Sephardic or Amish cels are here on this forum? Probably none.

Now how many currycels and ethnics are here? Probably half of the entire forum.
bro the menonites do the same too lol,it's over 4 menonitecels :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I think that if all "conservatives" were the real deal things would be very different. The same with christians
Conservatism in a society is inversely proportional to its technological advancements. Hence why our old generation were based. Now that every cuck and npc cattles has access to information its so easy to brainwash them. It literally takes one TikTok video or a Vice artice to convince zoomers that abortion is good and all that pro tranny bullshit.

Its over. We are done. Its going downhill from here. Every single day.

Conservatism in a society is inversely proportional to its technological advancements. Hence why our old generation were based. Now that every cuck and npc cattles has access to information its so easy to brainwash them. It literally takes one TikTok video or a Vice artice to convince zoomers that abortion is good and all that pro tranny bullshit.

I think the bigger problem is that all US media is owned by Jews. Therefore the Jewish Fox News will dillute conservatism to fit the agenda. Many prominent conservatives are Jews and all conservatives are zionists. That is no coincidence. With conservative politicians being all controlled opposition you can't win because they will always betray their voter base.

I think the bigger problem is that all US media is owned by Jews. Therefore the Jewish Fox News will dillute conservatism to fit the agenda. Many prominent conservatives are Jews and all conservatives are zionists. That is no coincidence. With conservative politicians being all controlled opposition you can't win because they will always betray their voter base.
bro but let's be real,people are retardeds who lack of self awareness,and that was evidenced more than ever with this covid stuff,nobody stop 10 minutes to ask what's behind all this mess,and if taking the vaccine is good or not,theyre just like cattle.same with politics,nobody stop at least some minutes to ask themselves,or have self criticisim or awareness...if u get fooled by controlled oposition ure a cuck,thats it bro.
Best of the best
but in which means ,genetically,or monetary?

Water is indeed wet and I know you guys are well aware of it by now but this thread is dedicated to all the ethnic bluepill lurkers.

Recently I found out from a mutual acquaintance that almost every curry girl in my neighbourhood , talking about average looking curry girls here, have bodycount in double digits by early 20s.
If you believe youre safe because you live in a shithole and can betabuxx virgin girl in after moneymaxxing in your mid 20s then you need a proper relaity check.

All women, of every race, whether rich or poor, whether she was raised by good masculine conservative father or a liberal single mother, doesn't matter how she looks or what her interest are, she can be nerdy and shy or extrovert and outgoing.

Doesn't matter what variable you put in, or whatever permutation and combination you use,the end result is always the same.

They are all whores who crave rough sex with superior men. All of them, white, black, asian, curry, abo. All of them.

Every single time.

I know some ethnics from shithole countries cope by saying "nah bro thats just white women bro" I was like that too but I was stupid.

I used to think that girls here are probably coping with studies and shit like 95% guys(who are incel as fuck btw) but oh boy I was so wrong and stupid JFL.

Don't be like me bros.

Just like laws of physics are the same in every part of the planet or like how logic stays consistent thoroughout millennia. Blackpill remains true no matter where you live.

Its the objective truth.

@PrestonYnot-
@Liszt
I mean in the rich parts of the city here where I live I agree with you.Its just as degenerate as the west.In fact I know of Becky who has a body count of 5 at 16 but racking up slays is uncommon tho that I will slay