Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Something I'm beginning to realize.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Even if I do ascend one day by some fucking miracle...then what? I won't be able to keep her because I hate myself too much. This irreversible self-hatred will be too much to overcome and she'll easily just find a normie to be with. Can't stand the way I look, act, speak. Everytime I speak with another human being I always feel inferior, always. I have massive issues due to lame ass parents and this clown society. I'll take a little of the blame as well, but it's mostly their fault. It's fucking over.

Shout-out to my fellow trucels who know what's it's like :feelsYall:

Live to looksmax, that's always the answer

My submissive brain reacts in a defensive manner everytime it feels slightly threatened in a conversation, which is why I struggle to make eye contact and get my points across.

Live to looksmax, that's always the answer
I'm too poor. If I had the money I'd get surgery to repair my biggest flaw and I'll be okay with the other smaller flaws. I think most of my problems would decrease significantly if I corrected the main issue like I said.

My submissive brain reacts in a defensive manner everytime it feels slightly threatened in a conversation, which is why I struggle to make eye contact and get my points across.
Brutal. I struggle with eye contact as well. It's so cringe.

Quickest way to feel superior, get a gun. :feelsseriously:

I'm too poor. If I had the money I'd get surgery to repair my biggest flaw and I'll be okay with the other smaller flaws. I think most of my problems would decrease significantly if I corrected the main issue like I said.
Get a face tattoo and masc-maxx instead, this is what every ugly dude is doing in my country and it seems to be working

Get a face tattoo and masc-maxx instead, this is what every ugly dude is doing in my country and it seems to be working

Draw more attention to my subhuman face? No thanks :feelsrope:

Brutal. I struggle with eye contact as well. It's so cringe.
Not maintaining eye contact is seen as weird, you can literally see them judging you with their eyes. GIGA ERFUEL

I can understand and relate to your pain very nice

Not maintaining eye contact is seen as weird, you can literally see them judging you with their eyes. GIGA ERFUEL

Just happened to me while speaking with another male. Looked away and was judged instantly

Depersonalizing into my 2016 persona also meant reliving much of my pain from group therapy.

I'd keep my head down for four hours and constantly feel anxious about making the slightest movement. Sitting in the vans were torture as I'd also have incessant thoughts about my "personal history" with therapy and I would feel inferior to the other youth there.

I can't even imagine how it would be like.

Depersonalizing into my 2016 persona also meant reliving much of my pain from group therapy.

I'd keep my head down for four hours and constantly feel anxious about making the slightest movement. Sitting in the vans were torture as I'd also have incessant thoughts about my "personal history" with therapy and I would feel inferior to the other youth there.
Sounds torturous. I would've walked out after 10 min.

Even if I do ascend one day by some fucking miracle...then what? I won't be able to keep her because I hate myself too much. This irreversible self-hatred will be too much to overcome and she'll easily just find a normie to be with. Can't stand the way I look, act, speak. Everytime I speak with another human being I always feel inferior, always. I have massive issues due to lame ass parents and this clown society. I'll take a little of the blame as well, but it's mostly their fault. It's fucking over.

Shout-out to my fellow trucels who know what's it's like :feelsYall:
I also hate many aspects of myself and I'm so socially stunted I wouldn't even know how to entertain her. She will realise how I'm not boyfriend material and leave. Who wants to date a KHHV friendless socially stunted guy? :fuk: :shock:

I also hate many aspects of myself and I'm so socially stunted I wouldn't even know how to entertain her. She will realise how I'm not boyfriend material and leave. Who wants to date a KHHV friendless socially stunted guy? :fuk: :shock:
Pain. I feel your pain Skinny Bob

This thread is the most depressing thread in Incel.is history. Holy shit