Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Something I don’t understand about normie logic and going to bars

Solocel

Solocel

Recruit
★★★
I’m sure that we’ve all heard it before or seen in portrayed in the media.

“Just go to a bar and talk to girls bro! Maybe you can meet a girl and hook up afterwards!”:soy:

Obviously I am a subhuman, so I would never think about doing this in the first place, but there’s always been something that’s confused me about this statement. Bars serve alcohol, and people who want to stay sober wouldn’t waste their time there. So if everyone at the bar is under the influence of alcohol it raises this important question, how are you supposed to meet up with a girl and have sex afterwards?

It’s treated like this perfectly normal thing by the media, but in reality it is completely illegal. If any party is intoxicated, they cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse. Perhaps I’m understanding it wrong, but this big thing that you always see in the media and hear from normies is considered one of the worst legal offenses in actuality, and yet no one ever talks about it.

I’ve heard bars and nightclubs are sausage fests these days and the few girls there are with friends and want to be left alone

It’s treated like this perfectly normal thing by the media, but in reality it is completely illegal. If any party is intoxicated, they cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse. Perhaps I’m understanding it wrong
-
Ah, yea the law is not actually set up like that.- The law doesn't say that she can't give consent if she has consumed alcohol or other drugs:- that problem only kicks in if she's had so much that she's incapacitated.

Bars serve alcohol, and people who want to stay sober wouldn’t waste their time there.
-
I actually go to a bar with my buddy every now and then, even though I don't drink-- we have dinner there sometimes.- So you might sometimes see some non-drinkers at a bar, if they're there with friends or they wanna hang out with people, etc.
-

-
Ah, yea the law is not actually set up like that.- The law doesn't say that she can't give consent if she has consumed alcohol or other drugs:- that problem only kicks in if she's had so much that she's incapacitated.

-
I actually go to a bar with my buddy every now and then, even though I don't drink-- we have dinner there sometimes.- So you might sometimes see some non-drinkers at a bar, if they're there with friends or they wanna hang out with people, etc.
-
Source on this claim? Plus how is one supposed to judge what the threshold for incapacitation is? Any amount of alcohol can affect your ability to make decisions, even on a minuscule level.

I spent a lot of time in bars and clubs when I was young. This is what I learned. Incel gets nothing. Normie gets nothing. Can be a good place for Chad to pick up girls.

I’ve heard bars and nightclubs are sausage fests these days and the few girls there are with friends and want to be left alone
the average person in a bar is 52. what young people go to bars?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back