Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something I do when walking my dog

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
When I'm walking my dog and I see a beautiful girl walking hers I always take a note on my phone with the day, hour and place I saw her.
The next week I go to the same place at the same day and same hour to see if I can find her again.
Most of the time I don't find them.

Last edited:
that's a very weird thing to do
why would you want to see the whore again? if you want to see a ton of hot toilets wearing hot shit then just go to a dancing club or the beach bro

Last edited:
that's a very weird thing to do
why would you want to see the whore again? if you want to see a ton of hot toilets wearing hot shit then just go to a dancing club bro
I want to talk to them, if we cross each other paths enough times she will start recognizing me and maybe one day i'll be able to talk with her

I want to talk to them, if we cross each other paths enough times she will start recognizing me and maybe one day i'll be able to talk with her
She would fuck your dog before she every looked at you

that's a good idea

It's a female dog and it's very cute, maybe she will help me talk with a foid one day
And? she would sooner fuck a lady dog than ever fuck an incel

If police find that, they will think you're a stalker.