Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Something brutal happened just 10 minutes ago

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I was doing my nightwalk just as usual and then I fucking stumbled upon a teenage couple. They were hugging each other with passion and the moment I saw them I instantly wanted to fucking hang myself and then realization hit me. I've never experienced teen love and hopefully I won't wake up tomorrow holy shit the pain I feel right now is actually insane. I've had so many dreams as a teenager where I am taking walks with my cute blonde haired girlfriend during a COLD night (we also hugged and cuddled ) and each time I woke up I wanted to fucking jump off a bridge or something because I've never had a happy fucking period in my entire life. I've always been short autistic retard that everyone hated and avoided. :cryfeels:

PDA should be BANNED

u should've stabbed them and ran away

pick your victims in isolated areas preferably late at night cuz thats the time couples wanna be 'wild' but u end that

I was doing my nightwalk just as usual and then I fucking stumbled upon a teenage couple. They were hugging each other with passion and the moment I saw them I instantly wanted to fucking hang myself and then realization hit me. I've never experienced teen love and hopefully I won't wake up tomorrow holy shit the pain I feel right now is actually insane. I've had so many dreams as a teenager where I am taking walks with my cute blonde haired girlfriend during a COLD night (we also hugged and cuddled ) and each time I woke up I wanted to fucking jump off a bridge or something because I've never had a happy fucking period in my entire life. I've always been short autistic retard that everyone hated and avoided. :cryfeels:
Yeah that shit is brutal, hits you like a sack of bricks. You'll never get to experience it and it's too late anyway.

Ukrainians got shelled in bakhmut

Ukrainians got shelled in bakhmut
I'm not Ukrainian. the Wojak just happens to be Ukrainian or something but I am from Eastern Europe. Thank God that I am not Ukrainian tbh.

Brutal, I used to see them all the time when I past by the Popeyes and Burger King to and from high school.

Yeah I won't have one :cryfeels:
I can't even have curry chicas fren :feelsohgod: and why can't u people just breed if i come to bulgaria i will have 10 children with each woman inshallah

Brutal, I used to see them all the time when I past by the Popeyes and Burger King to and from high school.
It was like seeing someone else live my dream. I've had countless of dreams where I am just casually taking walks with my cute gf during a really cold night. And yes the night was cold as fuck.

Bulgaria. Do not google the fastest dying country in the world.
How real is the meme that many Bulgarians have Mongoloid features? I really like Bulgaria I would like to visit it one day

I can't even have curry chicas fren :feelsohgod: and why can't u people just breed if i come to bulgaria i will have 10 children with each woman inshallah
Bulgarian women want tall , muscular intimidating men. They won't breed with a manlet such as myself It's over fren. I lost the genetic pool tall people were born winners.

Bulgarian women want tall , muscular intimidating men. They won't breed with a manlet such as myself It's over fren. I lost the genetic pool tall people were born winners.
Im 6'2 currycel inbred with abominable brown skin i happen to be muscular am i passable? But I've heard eastern European women hate brown people especially men

It was like seeing someone else live my dream. I've had countless of dreams where I am just casually taking walks with my cute gf during a really cold night. And yes the night was cold as fuck.
When I was that age, I also desired female companionship and not so much sex. Yeah, teen love has a totally different dynamic than dating as an adult. Because when you're a teen, it's all about having experiences for the first time and even though that's the age you start getting sexual feelings, you're still innocent and bluepilled and you really believe in the fantasies your were socialized to believing.

As an adult though, everyone has gone through the same shit with different people and so it's no longer "special" anymore. It's like they get into one relationship, break up, and then move on to the next. Plus the responsibilities that comes with adulthood, you don't have the time to be playful and carefree like you were in your teens when you can explore the world at your leisure. Now you have a job to go to and errands to run.

How real is the meme that many Bulgarians have Mongoloid features? I really like Bulgaria I would like to visit it one day
We are not related to mongols at all. No one has crossed eyes. It's pretty much anti-Bulgarian propaganda used by the North Macedonian government so that they could fuel even more hatred towards us. I believe that we are Thracians (natives on the balkan) that mixed with Slavs.

Bulgaria. Do not google the fastest dying country in the world.
It's because Bulgaria is a shithole, or so I've heard it had dictators who made very bad decisions, and everyone is instead moving to Western Europe where there's greener pastures.

It's because Bulgaria is a shithole, or so I've heard it had dictators who made very bad decisions, and everyone is instead moving to Western Europe where there's greener pastures.
I'd rather live here man. It's not so bad It's peaceful and as long as you are able to work you can live normally but people just seek bigger opportunities i cannot really blame them.

When I was that age, I also desired female companionship and not so much sex. Yeah, teen love has a totally different dynamic than dating as an adult. Because when you're a teen, it's all about having experiences for the first time and even though that's the age you start getting sexual feelings, you're still innocent and bluepilled and you really believe in the fantasies your were socialized to believing.

As an adult though, everyone has gone through the same shit with different people and so it's no longer "special" anymore. It's like they get into one relationship, break up, and then move on to the next. Plus the responsibilities that comes with adulthood, you don't have the time to be playful and carefree like you were in your teens when you can explore the world at your leisure. Now you have a job to go to and errands to run.
I literally give zero fucks about sex brother. I want to be loved TRULY loved I do not want to be alone anymore. I do not want to suffer anymore. Wanting to be in a relationship just because of sex is stupid in my opinion. And you're also right on the adult part it sucks that I've never experienced the most pure and innocent love.

We are not related to mongols at all. No one has crossed eyes. It's pretty much anti-Bulgarian propaganda used by the North Macedonian government so that they could fuel even more hatred towards us. I believe that we are Thracians (natives on the balkan) that mixed with Slavs.
1ff.jpg

I do not really hate them I pity them because they rejected their own ancestors. Also based Chechen flag. :chad:

You can have teenage love if you become transage :feelsokman:

I'd rather live here man. It's not so bad It's peaceful and as long as you are able to work you can live normally but people just seek bigger opportunities i cannot really blame them.
I guess it's nice if you like staying there and you can live in peace and have a livelihood there.
I literally give zero fucks about sex brother. I want to be loved TRULY loved I do not want to be alone anymore. I do not want to suffer anymore. Wanting to be in a relationship just because of sex is stupid in my opinion. And you're also right on the adult part it sucks that I've never experienced the most pure and innocent love.
Yeah, I can understand that as well but the truth is the dream of finding a foid who "loves" you and living happily forever after is just a fantasy.

Maybe you're still young, but the older you get and especially the more exposure to normies you have you start to care more about sex and realize that maintaining a relationship in the modern age is stressful in reality. To me sex is an important part of having a relationship on top of having intimacy and female companionship, and foids are also sexual beings. I don't think I'd be happy if I got to hang out with a foid and then find out she's fucking someone else and denying me the same level of attention.

I can understand not wanting sex just for the lust alone but the truth of the matter is adult relationships in the modern age don't mean shit. They're just fuck buddies until they're bored or exhausted of each other and find new fuck buddies. It really has no meaning beyond that.

While the normies were out partying, getting into relationships and fucking, I wasted my teen years staring at a screen. Now its too late and I can't go back in time. Not that it would make any difference, because if I still had the same looks, I would still be incel, no matter how hard I tried. It was over the moment I was born.

I guess it's nice if you like staying there and you can live in peace and have a livelihood there.

Yeah, I can understand that as well but the truth is the dream of finding a foid who "loves" you and living happily forever after is just a fantasy.

Maybe you're still young, but the older you get and especially the more exposure to normies you have you start to care more about sex and realize that maintaining a relationship in the modern age is stressful in reality. To me sex is an important part of having a relationship on top of having intimacy and female companionship, and foids are also sexual beings. I don't think I'd be happy if I got to hang out with a foid and then find out she's fucking someone else and denying me the same level of attention.

I can understand not wanting sex just for the lust alone but the truth of the matter is adult relationships in the modern age don't mean shit. They're just fuck buddies until they're bored or exhausted of each other and find new fuck buddies. It really has no meaning beyond that.
I'd say it's the society fault for letting women earn millions through onlyfans without doing shit while we are forced to work 12 hours a day and live a miserable life and worry about everything. No wonder the west is falling there are no family values anymore and marriage means shit. People literally marry and divorce 3 years later (I've seen that shit happen tens of times with people that I personally know). Give women too much freedom and this happens. Eastern Europe is about to follow the same path the amount of sexless men among the young generation is rapidly rising.

just look away, it doesnt hurt that much

While the normies were out partying, getting into relationships and fucking, I wasted my teen years staring at a screen. Now its too late and I can't go back in time. Not that it would make any difference, because if I still had the same looks, I would still be incel, no matter how hard I tried. It was over the moment I was born.
I literally used to get bullied during the earliest years of my life because I was fat and had 0 self confidence I was also never taught how to control my emotions I was emotionally unstable as fuck. I'd say the majority of my life I've been bullied and humiliated by people. I could also thank my parents for that why have kids when you're gonna fucking divorce when I was 1st grade. The only things I remember from my parents being together is yelling and arguing. I wish I had a normal family I wish someone taught me how to be a normal human.

I'd say it's the society fault for letting women earn millions through onlyfans without doing shit while we are forced to work 12 hours a day and live a miserable life and worry about everything. No wonder the west is falling there are no family values anymore and marriage means shit. People literally marry and divorce 3 years later (I've seen that shit happen tens of times with people that I personally know). Give women too much freedom and this happens. Eastern Europe is about to follow the same path the amount of sexless men among the young generation is rapidly rising.
Yep, it's not worth it.