Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SomeOrdinaryGamers, a currycel YouTuber, has a white gf because he statusmaxxed

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Is that his wife v0 e031epi2fe5b1

Let's be honest, if he wasn't a successful youtuber, he wouldn't have a gf at all

she is a ltb that looks like shit with fakeup

How come whenever I see a curry with a white girl she is usually blonde. Blondes have a very thing for curries I guess?

You know it's over when you think a guy is lucky for dating his looks match

she looks old

He’s also tall 6’3. With his phenotype if he was less than 6’0 not even status maxxing or betabuxxing would help.

She cheated I think or left him from what I can remember.

She looks so shit that you may as well date a girl of any race at that point so the white part is semi irrelevant

That foid looks underdeveloped af. She also barely looks "white".

She cheated I think or left him from what I can remember.
No, they still together. She's a liberal that made him a pussy bitch, though.

You know the dating market is F´d up, when your own looksmatch will only consider dating you
if you are moneyMaxxed or statusMaxxed.
The fat Bitch is exactly on his Looks level.

How come whenever I see a curry with a white girl she is usually blonde. Blondes have a very thing for curries I guess?
That's not something I specifically observed but probably blondes fuck dogs why wouldn't they fuck curries

Shes a virtual machine, that isnt real

lot of normie betabuxx tbh, if i had that option i prob would prefer to be 1 of them than rotting here honestly

Just be famous and rich to get an avarge used up w0men, and be happy.

Hoeflation in its finest, in the 90s you would get a not used or a little used stacy, in the 2000s a used up stacy and if you went lower a backy that is not used up. 2010s-2020s be happy to get a used up becky with mental issues, daddy issues and much more.

Call me a volcel, but MSTOW looks tempting each day that passes, why bother if u get a used up unthankful h0le, that can cheat on you any minute and whats more if she does she can leagally take half of your assets and if you have kid take him as well.

Mstow's are delusinal, but I do agree with some of the stuff they say, the fact that relationship with w0men is not worth it, not for a chad and not for us (For diffrent reasons).

Not marrying and pumping and dumping is the only way to be safe with w0men, if you can do it.

View attachment 1099973
Let's be honest, if he wasn't a successful youtuber, he wouldn't have a gf at all
used to watch this guys channel in the old days he was so comfy he he just kept on getting weirder and weirder with his voice and reactions to appeal to braindead normies and i was like nah fuck this

He is MTN. If he had more eyelid exposure with those eyes it will be over for him

He is MTN. If he had more eyelid exposure with those eyes it will be over for him

hes not MTN u fking retarded ??
muta is subpar for a curry
he would be a incel if he wasnt statusmaxxd and 6'0 +taller

he has terrible eye area, dark circles, dark skin

Atleast he got his looksmatch

hes not MTN u fking retarded ??
muta is subpar for a curry
he would be a incel if he wasnt statusmaxxd and 6'0 +taller

he has terrible eye area, dark circles, dark skin
If that is true then I'm just that subhuman :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1