Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone went ER today in florida and killed 5 people.

hERo

Very good news

YOU CAN SUCK MY HARD DING DONG FUCKING CUCKS SUCKERS GUESTS

St. futurecel

lol @ glorifying a normie

If all 5 were roasties - Lifefuel!

Lol how the f did this monster get a gf

what a fucking idiot. he had frame and height. couldve went to SEA and ran JBW game

Damn dude got one of those scene goth girls, lucky bastard

He liked Alex jones and Milo

Prepare for the whining lefties to come

Lose the glasses and he looks pretty Chad. Like a standard military type Chad.

That's simply not true.

In your avatar he looks like shit, but here he looks solid and robust with a strong enough jaw and hairline.

DxoMeXUX0AcNjxQ.jpg

Not sure which is more accurate.

He looks autistic and truecel, how the fuck he was able to pull ANY girl is a miracle, he's no ER based on that fact alone. We need more info on him to see if he qualifies as a hERo or not.

White normie kills 5 people - Is calmly handcuffed and brought to the police car (see the Twitter video above)

Black man with hands in the air is looking after an autistic man as part of his job. Cops shoot him.

jfl

He looks autistic and truecel, how the fuck he was able to pull ANY girl is a miracle, he's no ER based on that fact alone. We need more info on him to see if he qualifies as a hERo or not.
It doesn't matter. He's a hERo and done a great deed for us, revenge to society by proxy.

Based on that fact alone he should be enshrined as a saint, not to mention he is low tier normie.

He is slayer of normies and he looks low tier.
He is a Saint, the selfless hero, the brave sacrificer.

BLACKPILL: He not long broke up with his gf. He was probably having sex last month or year.

BLACKPILL: He not long broke up with his gf. He was probably having sex last month or year.
this

he's just a random mass shooter. probably did it for normie tier reasons.

he isn't one of us

this

he isn't one of us
Doesn't make him less of a hero. Hes still slayer of normies and is low tier borderline incel.

In your avatar he looks like shit, but here he looks solid and robust with a strong enough jaw and hairline.

DxoMeXUX0AcNjxQ.jpg

Not sure which is more accurate.
> negative canthal tilt
> subhuman upper eyelid exposure
> chad

Normie sex-heaver executes massacre

Incels.is user - LOOKS LIKE A DEFORMED TRUECEL LONG LIVE OUR NEW SAINT

> negative canthal tilt
> subhuman upper eyelid exposure
> chad

Not like Chad as in "top 9/10 male model". I don't use that definition. I call those GigaChads. He looks like a standard issue military recruit in that photo. If he was buff and looked like that all the time he could even bully nerds.

Like i always say - White + Average face + Tall??? CANNOT BE INCEL.

He's a saint for pulling off what he did. Fuck the society. If you don't feel grateful for his action you're NT

He's a saint for pulling off what he did. Fuck the society. If you don't feel grateful for his action you're NT
No i dont feel grateful because he did that shit for other motives, not because he is incel you imbecile.

No i dont feel grateful because he did that shit for other motives, not because he is incel you imbecile.
So? He still slayed the normies that ostracized, bullied, rejected and abused us.

He looks like my friend Chris from college. We used to always call him banana because he sucked a dick and pretended he thought it was a banana to save face.

They're retarded.
The dude wasn't incel and he didn't properly go ER (in a bank? not killing himself after? that ain't ER, that's failed normie behavior)

media will call him white supremacist racist lol

It's a matter of time until someone blames us for it

White normie kills 5 people - Is calmly handcuffed and brought to the police car (see the Twitter video above)

Black man with hands in the air is looking after an autistic man as part of his job. Cops shoot him.

jfl
Same happens with Muslims and other ethnics too.

I'm not a fan of mass immigration tbh, but let's be fair, if that dude had been a Muslim or an ethnic the media would have gone apeshit and the alt-right copers would be "REEEEEEEEEEE Religion of peace REEEEEEEEE Arabs REEEEEEEEEE immigrants hurr durr kick any brownie durr", even if the shooting has nothing to do with religion or being an ethnic.

Even if @tehgymcel420 who is literally an atheist ex-Christian had done anything, everyone would have gone mad because he's brown and not white. You just can't win as an ethnic.

Blacks and other ethnics basically get the short end of the stick in the west. ANY mistake and you're doomed with your whole race, thanks to the media and white supremacy copers. And what's even funnier is that whites think that they're oppressed and that "muh jews trying to destroy muh superior white race xdddd", when whites are the most privilaged in society in every aspect possible.

based truecel. i hope they wont hurt him

Same happens with Muslims and other ethnics too.

I'm not a fan of mass immigration tbh, but let's be fair, if that dude had been a Muslim or an ethnic the media would have gone apeshit and the alt-right copers would be "REEEEEEEEEEE Religion of peace REEEEEEEEE Arabs REEEEEEEEEE immigrants hurr durr kick any brownie durr", even if the shooting has nothing to do with religion or being an ethnic.

Even if @tehgymcel420 who is literally an atheist ex-Christian had done anything, everyone would have gone mad because he's brown and not white. You just can't win as an ethnic.

Blacks and other ethnics basically get the short end of the stick in the west. ANY mistake and you're doomed with your whole race, thanks to the media and white supremacy copers. And what's even funnier is that whites think that they're oppressed and that "muh jews trying to destroy muh superior white race xdddd", when whites are the most privilaged in society in every aspect possible.

10/10
this

he isn't one of us

Mentalcels be like: "IncelTears keeps mischaracterizing us as freaks with bad personalities, but yes, I am happy about mass-shootings".

FFS man.

Last edited: